1235»

Replies

• PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    bibimazoon wrote: »
    Ok the Oreo PB brownie yanked me right into this thread! Looks ahhhhmazing!

I love ALL the butters, chunky sunflower seed butter being a fave, I also like the PB2 spread on a pita

but I can't believe I'm 3 pages in and no one has mentioned Speculoos Cookie Butter! Nirvana! On a spoon <3
    z74n5qy4i4jt.jpg

I haven't gotten the jar of it but I have bought the cookie butter cheese cake bites. I quickly found that I need to allot like 500 calories of my day to them if they're in the house.

Speculoos butter (crunchy kind) is to me what PB seems to be to the OP. I would either have to get rid of all spoons in my home with a jar present, or just not buy the jar at all. The actual cookies are not even that great to be honest, so I think they put crack in the butter. That's my only explanation.

I haven't tried the cookies either! I picked up a box the other day and was like...meh, calorie count. I want to try the butter but I know I'll love it hard.

I'm going to have to search for the cheesecake bites and hope that hiding them in my deep freeze will keep me from pile driving them into my face. :laugh:
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options

I love ALL the butters, chunky sunflower seed butter being a fave, I also like the PB2 spread on a pita

but I can't believe I'm 3 pages in and no one has mentioned Speculoos Cookie Butter! Nirvana! On a spoon <3
    z74n5qy4i4jt.jpg

I haven't gotten the jar of it but I have bought the cookie butter cheese cake bites. I quickly found that I need to allot like 500 calories of my day to them if they're in the house.

Speculoos butter (crunchy kind) is to me what PB seems to be to the OP. I would either have to get rid of all spoons in my home with a jar present, or just not buy the jar at all. The actual cookies are not even that great to be honest, so I think they put crack in the butter. That's my only explanation.

I haven't tried the cookies either! I picked up a box the other day and was like...meh, calorie count. I want to try the butter but I know I'll love it hard.

I'm going to have to search for the cheesecake bites and hope that hiding them in my deep freeze will keep me from pile driving them into my face. :laugh:

They're just with the ice cream/frozen foods at TJ's. They're 90 calories for one little square. But if you eat 4 or 5 it's like having a slice of cake ha.
  • s_y8s
    s_y8s Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    s_y8s wrote: »
    I have a love hate relationship with peanut butter lol

You love that it's so delicious but you hate that you can't stop eating it because it's so delicious?

Exactly!!
  • s_y8s
    s_y8s Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    macgurlnet wrote: »
    rainbowbow wrote: »
    North44 wrote: »
    Sometimes I buy my kids something called brownie bites in the bakery of my grocery store. They are basically round, 2 bite brownies. Put a little peanut butter on one of those suckers- omigosh, best little bite sized dessert ever!

I'll have to try this on a cheat day. It's been too long since I've had a brownie and adding peanut butter to an already delicious desert food sounds like a golden idea.

I made this for my office (while cutting i didn't get any dangit), but people would not shut up about me making them EVER.

oreo-and-peanut-butter-brownie-cakes.jpg

I just sat here making unintelligible noises for a good minute. OMG

I don't much like PB on a sandwich but in a dessert or pasta dish? Sign me up. Sign me up so hard.

~Lyssa

Oh my goodness! Stop!
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    nutella>peanut butter *runsandhides*

But yeah, PB is ok too :smiley::wink:
  • ricardo510diaz
    ricardo510diaz Posts: 64 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    annette_15 wrote: »
    nutella>peanut butter *runsandhides*

But yeah, PB is ok too :smiley::wink:

You better run and hide! Jk lol, everyone has their preference
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    What's the calorie count on 1? I'm guessing about 300?
    screen.png
    A little closer to 400 but it depends on the brownie mix you're using.

• rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    What's the calorie count on 1? I'm guessing about 300?
    screen.png
    A little closer to 400 but it depends on the brownie mix you're using.

close but not quite.

Nutrition Facts:
    calories 328
    Fat 18 g
    Carbohydrate 40 g
    Protein 5 g

Atleast when i made them with betty crocker brownie mix (as box instructed), 1/2 cup peanut butter, and 24 oreos.

Either way, they're too much. Not worth it. :P

• rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options

z74n5qy4i4jt.jpg

I am actually... not a tremendously huge fan of this. I dont like anything spiced/cinnamon/cider kind of flavor. These are pretty good but have a slight snickerdoodle flavor to them i just cant handle.
  • ricardo510diaz
    ricardo510diaz Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I didn't like the Cookie butter either. Peanut butter cookies on the other hand - now we're talking.