New!

hannie125
hannie125 Posts: 2 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
:tongue: Hey everyone! I'm here to get my butt into shape and lose some weight while doing it! Hopefully I can meet some helpful people here and vice versa!

Good luck everyone on what you want to accomplish!

-Hannah

Replies

• hannie125
    hannie125 Posts: 2 Member
    :tongue: Hey everyone! I'm here to get my butt into shape and lose some weight while doing it! Hopefully I can meet some helpful people here and vice versa!

Good luck everyone on what you want to accomplish!

-Hannah
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Welcome Hannie!! Bring your positive attitude and add it to the support on MFP and you have a recipe for losers!!! :laugh:

Welcome:flowerforyou:
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    this site is awesome!! good luck!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Hi Hannah, and welcome to THE best site on the web!
    Between the easy to use food counter (which by the way is SUCH an eye opener!) and all the wonderfully supportive members, you WILL be able to lose the weight that you want to, AND, it'll "almost" be easy doing it!
    I recommend logging ALL your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than later, as it tends to lead to better food choices. (not to mention you'll know if you've got enough numbers left to have a night time snack, like I ALWAYS try to do!) Some people also like to weigh and measure some things, such as meats, rather than just estimating and possibly being WAY off!
    Also, drink lots of water, that seems to help alot too. :drinker:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Welcome to this site and good luck! Everyone here is so nice and helpful! They have great ideas and information to help you in your journey!
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    welcome to the site and good luck on your journey to a healthier you :tongue: xx
  • jazpiri
    jazpiri Posts: 114 Member
    good luck. remember, baby steps. i like to set one goal per week. one week it might be to eat less sugar, the next week it might be to do yoga at least 4 times, etc...
  • 4real
    4real Posts: 72 Member
    Welcome Hannie :drinker: , you will find very inspiring people here, and good luck.
This discussion has been closed.