looking to add more friends

Options
Hello, I was looking to add more friends. I am fun, friendly, and loves to give support on here. I am currently working to get back on track. I need to learn to log each day all my food and up my exercise. I am also a type 2 diabetic. If you want to be my friend, please feel free to add me . Thank you. Have a wonderful weekend.

Replies

• lborsato1
    lborsato1 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I would be happy to have a new friend ! I am almost at my goal, but would definitely be up for motivating !!!
  • ChristinaKosak
    ChristinaKosak Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Christina & I would love to have a new friend! The struggles I'm having is stating motivated after a week and a half to exercise again and making sure I stay on my diet plan.
  • Motivated_Liz
    Motivated_Liz Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Hi. Looking to add new friends. Motivation needed here.
  • rosie3162
    rosie3162 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi looking to add new friends on here. I stopped smoking last year and just piled the weight on
  • Slendermike
    Slendermike Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options
    Could always use new friends
  • KymM90
    KymM90 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Fancy some likes? Fitness Journeys Together!
  • Jackeleenda
    Jackeleenda Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    This is only day 1 for me but we can motivate each other. I've tried this before without friends and I crashed n burned. I welcome new friends. It's one thing sneaking and no one to be accountable to...but it's another to know that someone out there is gonna notice. Keep up your good work though! You can do this! :smile:
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    I love new friends
  • simone7189
    simone7189 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I need all the support I can get and I also have Type 2 Diabetes. Tracking was hard at first but now its become a part of my routine. I have lost 14lbs and need to lose 40 more. Please....anyone, feel free to add me :-)