so.....this is my story .

ReikiGirl44
ReikiGirl44 Posts: 6 Member
edited May 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hi ,
Well, I have at last hit a point in my life where I dont want to Carry Me around anymore!!! My breathing is affected, My poor knees nearly Cry when I stand up and my Back screams if I attempt to go for a walk....I have had enough and refuse to carry this extra weight any longer.
The trash food is gone and only healthy Foods allowed in my Kitchen.( started yesterday )
When did I put on all this weight? It just crept up on me and one morning my clothes did not fit this extra large body of mine anymore. I am sad and angry I let things get this far.
When did I stop loving myself ?????
I want to feel light on my feet again ...no more pain...it was a security blanket around the REAL me for too many years but I don't NEED it anymore.
I am doing this healthy weight loss plan for ME because I am WORTH IT and so much more .
Would you like to join me on this journey ??? it won't be easy but it will be Worth it , I promise x x

Replies

• ReikiGirl44
    edited May 2015
    Please add me to your friend list if you can relate to my story x x
    The more support, the better :)
    Thank you for your time.
  • Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    Good for you! Educate yourself, stay connected to your support and don't look back!

Good luck!
  • ReikiGirl44
    Thank you Elise4270. I am sure MFP is the right place to learn . Best of luck to you also.