MFP WORKS!

Options
Went shopping today with the wife needed some new clothes. As of right now MFP I fit into a 42 size pant. When I first started M FP I was in a size 52 and thats not all I now fit into a size 2x shirt and started at 6x. MFP works and I encourge anyone to use MFP. You all CAN DO IT. I couldn't so this alone either. I have the greatest person doing this with me by myside. Cathy my love. Thanks for always being there and being my partner in life and in MFP. I CAN DO IT and YOU ALL CAN TOO!

Replies

• cccathyyy
    cccathyyy Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    You are such an insiration! :) I couldn't do it without you either!
  • cmo1987
    cmo1987 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Great story- makes me want to keep going. You two seem to have a great relationship!!
  • WifeMomDVM
    WifeMomDVM Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Awwww... so sweet. I enjoyed seeing your post and response together! But yes, it does work. Stick with it! You're changing your family's future!!!!
  • AnitaAntone
    AnitaAntone Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Awesome work to both of you! Impressive results! i feel the same, MFP works! it is great tool for someone commited to change!!! keep up the great work!
    3697427.png
  • Josephine237
    Josephine237 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Any tips for someone just starting..Im trying the Zig Zag approach I read about today.
  • RaeLynn_3
    RaeLynn_3 Posts: 22
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!! That is soo awesome!! Just start this program....that is very inspirational!!
  • bigguy00
    bigguy00 Posts: 27
    Options
    dont get discourage. slow and easy wins the race. I am 30 years old and it took me that long to put the weight on so its not going to come off fast. You can do it!
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Very true. This site is the bomb and it's free!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!