7 NSV's in 14 days? I'm loving it!

Options
So I've had quite a few NSV's over the last 14 days and I thought I'd share a few with everyone :)

1) So I was doing lunges during a personal training session last Tuesday and my workout capris were dangerously close to falling down every time I stood up from a lunge. So close that I had to physically hold them up while I was doing lunges, which made for a pretty comical show for anyone watching. I went straight to the nearest sports store after my workout and bought 2 new pairs of smaller workout capris :blushing:

2) My rings are getting so loose on my hands that I can actually fit my right ring finger ring on my left POINTER finger (one of my fattest fingers) and it fits comfortably.

3) I can see my collar bone again.. And I LOVE it!! I even noticed it in pictures I took last weekend with friends!

4) My watch is getting loose! When I first bought it (February 2011) it was snug and almost uncomfortable to wear.. In the next month or so I will most definitely need to get links taken out of it. :smile:

5) I ran 10 flights of stairs yesterday and I wasn’t even REMOTELY winded after it. 6 months ago if I walked 1 flight of stairs I’d be out of breath.

6) My LEGGINGS are getting loose! Yes, my spandex skin-tight leggings are LOOSE on my legs now!

7) My strappy summer sandals are getting really loose on my feet! I noticed yesterday that my favorite pair is almost so loose that I am going to need to retire them because super loose sandals are a tripping hazard.. :laugh: Hehe

Replies

• HungryMom
    HungryMom Posts: 280
    Options
    Way to go!!! Love, love, love the NSV's. Those are great accomplishments!
  • spgipson
    spgipson Posts: 20
    Options
    I am looking forward to seeing my collar bone again! Way to go...Sherry
  • mwj1982
    mwj1982 Posts: 1
    Options
    I love that your 'measurements' are realistic things we would notice everyday. :) Incredibly uplifting!
  • valz2000
    valz2000 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Wonderfull NSV's !!!!!
  • bluemoonrise
    bluemoonrise Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Great NSV's!!! I love the bit about having to hold you your pants, while doing lunges.

Btw, a friend of mine lost over 40 one summer and the she said the one thing she had to do right away was go out and buy a ton of shoes. All her old ones were too big!!!
  • Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing NSV's! Keep up the great work, you are doing so well. :happy:
  • supermom4abcd
    supermom4abcd Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Great job! You have done a wonderful job and your hard work is paying off. Fabulous!
  • getNskinny2day
    Options
    They are definite NSV's that everyone will eventually have and I love that I've seen other people have some of them and now I am finally experiencing them myself.. I am love love loving the progress I've made and I can't wait to see what NSV's I have when I am down another 14lbs!
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Love these!! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!