Fave Protein and Protein bars

Options
What is your favorite protein and/or protein bar? How often do you eat/drink protein supplements? Thanks for sharing!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• DianaPowerUp
    DianaPowerUp Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    My fave protein shake is Double Rich Chocolate (Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Std) - YUM!!!!

Fave protein bar (and I've had some really bad ones!) - Pure Protein (various flavors). Low carb, high protein, edible.
  • Flyntiggr
    Flyntiggr Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Protein powder - maxmuscle lean protein vanilla. Then I add sugar free pudding or jello mix to it for other flavors.

Protein bar - power crunch bars. YUM!
  • MyNameIsNotBob
    MyNameIsNotBob Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    I like Luna protein bars. They've got lots of other nutrition, and are less than 200 cals. Good chocolately flavors, too.
  • lauralhicks
    lauralhicks Posts: 168
    Options
    biggest loser's "honey peanut" YUMMY!
  • apfeiff
    apfeiff Posts: 39
    Options
    Where do you get the Optimum Nutrition shake mixes? I've heard a lot of good things about it but I can't find them at the grocery store...
  • Inked2Love
    Inked2Love Posts: 48
    Options
    My fave protein shake is Double Rich Chocolate (Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Std) - YUM!!!!

Fave protein bar (and I've had some really bad ones!) - Pure Protein (various flavors). Low carb, high protein, edible.

Im with you on both... I love the chocolate flavors of Optimum Nutrition. I am just finishing up some Casein, but Ive had the 100% whey and Hydro kind as well. I noticed teh casein is way thicker cuz its slow digesting. Im seriously addicted yum.

Pure Protein has to def be my fave bar as well...It actually tastes liek real cookie or candy. I like the Nitrotech bars too but theyre more of the proteiny taste.

I also love my protein as shakes...i do alil milk...then more water, lotsa ice and sometimes cool whip. yummo!!
  • Inked2Love
    Options
    Where do you get the Optimum Nutrition shake mixes? I've heard a lot of good things about it but I can't find them at the grocery store...

You cant find it at the grocery stores. But GNC has it, Vitamin Shoppe, Bodybuilding.com (they tend to be very cheap and like 2 day shipping) or Amazon. I highly recommend it..Best tasting Ive ever had. And Ive tried alot lol
  • Inked2Love
    Options
    biggest loser's "honey peanut" YUMMY!

Aww where do you get these??
  • Kbelle2607
    Kbelle2607 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Special K protein bars are pretty good too. They have about 10 g of protein and taste like candy bars!
  • spiritcrusher
    spiritcrusher Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey is my protein of choice.

I stay away from bars, they're too low on protein and usually very high in sugar.