hello, any geeks or gamers out there?

Options
Hello lovelies! My name is Heidi, but most of my gaming friends call me Jedi Jane (my gaming username). Decided to get healthy. Wish me luck. I wish this app had xbox/ steam style achievements when you reach your goals. I also play on Vox Populi MC. Any other peeps like me out there?

Replies

• feiereisenguitarmandave2
    Options
    Hello ..Am Dave ...yes I play on xbox various other sites
  • JaneBlues26
    JaneBlues26 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yay I'm not alone!
  • feiereisenguitarmandave2
    Options
    No ur not ...I play alot on my adroid phone I got new phone ...huge differ
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Options
    Yes to both! CSARdiver is my Xbox username as well, although I don't get to play nearly as often with family and other responsibilities. Most of my friends here are geeks, cosplayers, Whovians, etc. Good luck on your journey!
  • TheDoctor2250
    TheDoctor2250 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hello I am Josh, I play on the PS4. Mostly I play CoD with my brother and some coworkers. I am also a huge book and comic nerd!
  • dish_SHS
    dish_SHS Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Well, I don't computer or console game - but I am a geek!

Whovian.
    Tolkienite.

...avid binger of Netflix. Thank Christ for my treadmill and indoor cycle - I can run or ride without interrupting episode after episode of Supernatural. OR I can run a marathon while watching an entire season of BBC's Sherlock. Oh yes.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    So many reasons for people to be called geeks or gamers! ;)
    I am a Trekkie, been a gamer since the Mario/original Nintendo days, and play CoC on two accounts now. SciFi, fantasy, and all-around movie buff.
    Tolkien may be a god in my universe. with SK at his right hand.
  • ptsmiles
    ptsmiles Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    You are definately not alone. My xbox one user is ptsmiles78 if you want to add me.
  • gypsyish
    gypsyish Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Yes! I'll be spending my day finishing up some cosplays and playing the Destiny expansion that comes out today. Anyone should feel free to add me. I'd love to have more geeks on my friends list. Also, you guys should look up the FitGeeks group on MFP.
  • AbnormalYak
    AbnormalYak Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Geek gamer here too. Try Fitocracy.com which gives you points and you can level up for doing exercise. There's achievements and quests and duels - the lot, just like a videogame. Or an app called Epic Quest where you can set your own quests (e.g. to eat 5 portions of fruit and veg, or to log all your meals) and reward yourself for achieving them. Gamification of health and fitness is gonna be big.
  • VioletWhiteLotus
    VioletWhiteLotus Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am a gamer. PS4 player. Lots of games. Most recently MKX.
  • SarahSloth342634
    SarahSloth342634 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I love video games and I'm a Sims fanatic! Plus GTA when I get the chance
  • slimjame
    slimjame Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I am a Mario Kart junkie of late. I typically go by glitchyelephant online. You're not alone!
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Hi! Have you checked out the MFP groups section? Here's a couple that may interest you
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/19-mfp-gamers
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/3566-the-geek-squid
    anyone is welcomed to join
  • Mycophilia
    Mycophilia Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    PC master race signing in.
  • CrazyTurnip
    CrazyTurnip Posts: 48 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Gamer me PS3 :)
  • NataBost
    NataBost Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    YO! I game on my PS3 and PSP. I also Cosplay on the occasion.
  • bencze1
    bencze1 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I always been a PC gamer (couple MMOs, mostly offline games nowadays), I like Farscape and Star Trek (I mean the series and old movies not the new ones of course), so I guess I am a nerd. Nowadays hobbies include cycling and running as well, hope I stick to them unlike some other good hobbies I tried and got bored of before.
  • JaneBlues26
    JaneBlues26 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow! Y'all are awesome. :)
  • galabrielle98
    galabrielle98 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Star Wars, Tolkien, dr. Who......
    My Stream account is very used☺️