recipes

Options
Hello, Im new to this site would love it if I could get some good recipes to share and good snack ideas.

Replies

• Brooke1542
    Brooke1542 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    A website that I use for a lot of lower calorie/fat is http://www.skinnytaste.com/.

I've made a few of the recipies off of it and they taste great without all of the extra calories.
  • redxmasqueen
    Options
    www.cleaneatingmag.com has some wonderful recipes.
  • jamielise2
    jamielise2 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    If you have a Pampered Chef rep, there are two great cookbooks that can help.. ."Quick Vegetarian Meals" and "Make it Fast, Make it Fresh". Most of the recipes have 400 calories or less per serving. If you don't have a rep, send me a message and I can help, but I don't want to use this forum for soliciting.
  • OBXGal
    OBXGal Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I agree with Brooke on skinnytaste..love that website! Also check the forum here under recipes, lot's of great ideas there. You can also search for anything you like, for example, alfredo sauce and find lower cal recipes on the forum.

Welcome and good luck!
  • rileymama
    rileymama Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I get lots of recipes from Sparkpeople.com . They give you all the nutritional facts...and then if we like it, I enter the info in on this site (When you Add food...if what you are searching is not in the data base, you can add it by supplying the nutritional facts) and "share" it, that way it's in the data base next time i make it and I don't have to re-enter all the info :)