Holy swear words!!!!!!! <3
  • eireokie
    eireokie Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous...great job!
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your Bad *kitten* Pic-you look Amazing!! Very Inspiring!!! B)
    Can you tell us how you have done it & how long it has taken you?
  • fatcity66
    fatcity66 Posts: 1,544 Member
    Options
    fairy2b wrote: »
    I'm 5'7"-5'8"....before pic was about 196 lbs, current pic is about 153 lbs =)

Dang, and you don't even look 153 lbs in that pic. Must be all muscle!
  • fairy2b
    fairy2b Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    smkondy wrote: »
    Thanks for sharing your Bad *kitten* Pic-you look Amazing!! Very Inspiring!!! B)
    Can you tell us how you have done it & how long it has taken you?

Thanks for your kind words! I wish I had a secret to offer you, but no secret here.

Just moving more and eating less.

I have been doing about 50-65 minutes of cardio 5-6 days a week and eating about 1200-1300 net calories (more like 1600-1700 with working out). I started doing circuit training 2x week but only for about 15 min sessions on the weight machines.

I eat whatever I want, as long as I can fit it into calories...so, lately, I find that eating a small lunch and saving most my calories for dinner work well for me. Other than that, just taking it one day at a time!

Most of my loss had happened in the last 6 months through lots of cardio.

Keep at it and you will are results!
  • baby05phat
    baby05phat Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Thats amazing!!! Do you have anymore face pics of before/after? I'm curious what mine will turn out to be once I get down to your size
  • fairy2b
    fairy2b Posts: 126 Member
    Options
  • LuckyMe2017
    LuckyMe2017 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    You deserve to!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!