I am fat. I am new here.

Options
I am an overweight house wife. I have been overweight for most of my life. I have tried many diets and failed. I am not going to give up this time. I plan to lose 130pounds. I have a long way to go but I finally realize that it takes time. It will not happen overnight. I have to do this for me. I am looking for some friends so that we can Motivate each other; :flowerforyou:

Replies

• kayleeblue
    kayleeblue Posts: 273
    Options
    Good luck with your journey..Ad me if you would like.
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    Hi I have 122 pds to lose if you want to add me as a friend your more than welcome
  • degorocky
    degorocky Posts: 4
    Options
    you can add me as well, best of luck, I am new to MFP also. We can do this!!!
  • yodacho
    yodacho Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    You can add me too!
  • sweetchocolate05
    Options
    HELLO. MY NAME IS DEBRA.. PLEASURE MEETING YOU... I CAN TOTALLY RELATE TO WHAT YOURE SAYING..IM HOPING THIS SITE CAN TRULY HELP ME.. I AM DETERMINED.. I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH DIABETES LAST YEAR SO I DEFINETLY NEED TO SHED SOME POUNDS.. WE CAN HELP EACH OTHER...LOOKIN FOREWARD TO LOSING AND GETTING HEALTHY..
  • Gennienm
    Gennienm Posts: 14
    Options
    I am fairly new here too . . .lost 51 lbs this past year and did a little regain this past week due to too much party foods for all the kids that have graduated . . .

You can add me if you like . . .I am a simple person and know what it is like to want to lose weight and then do all you can and still gain it . . .Now I understand a whole lot more and it is MY Time to LOSE and GAIN MY LIFE BACK!

MOVE AND LOSE . . .that is the real secert to weight loss . . .Best to You!
  • sarah307
    sarah307 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    congrats on coming to MFP!! it's great and you will enjoy the support and results!! good luck!
  • suzukigurl
    suzukigurl Posts: 90
    Options
    Congrats for coming to MFP!! I wish you all the luck along your journey, and know you aren't alone!! :flowerforyou:
  • Gennienm
    Gennienm Posts: 14
    Options
    This past year my weight loss has given me noraml blood sugars readings and feeling great. . .never took meds for my diabetes, just could not stand being sick from meds that are suppose to make you better . . exercise and diet control, feel great now! Hang in there!
  • Kanzaki3
    Kanzaki3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I wish you the best of luck. I know you can get this thing done!
  • shoshi68
    shoshi68 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I am inspired! Friend me if you like - let's help each other! You can do it!
  • merrycat
    merrycat Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Best of luck! I'm trying to lose about 30 pounds myself, but not making much progress. All we can do is try! Feel free to add me if you're still looking for friends!