Breakfast

Options
What do you have for breakfast? Here is mine from today lkol4hz3ywh2.jpg

Replies

• ricardo510diaz
    ricardo510diaz Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    That looks delicious.

On training days I have a bagel with 2 whole eggs and 2 egg whites, a banana, and a cup of chocolate milk. I train fasted at 6am so I eat a ton of super simple carbs. On non training days I have Oatmeal made with milk with a banana all mushed up into that delicious paste mixed in there and a serving of walnuts with the 2 whole eggs and 2 egg whites. That oatmeal is incredible though, hands down my favorite food in my diet.
  • daniprimalbeast
    daniprimalbeast Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    It depends lately it has been oatmeal with soy or almond milk with chopped nuts and fruit (banana, strawberry, blueberry, mango). Also cinnamon and nutmeg spices.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    On lifting days, I usually have 1/2 an advantEdge(protein shake) in my coffee with a quest bar, or other protein bar. Other days, it just depends. Maybe oatmeal or egg taco.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Just a quest bar. I cannot be bothered farting around in the kitchen.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    generally a couple eggs and the equivalent of 4 eggs in whites from a carton and 1/2 cup of pinto beans or black beans and a low sodium V8. On weekends I do the whole eggs, bacon, potatoes thing.
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    Well, I don't eat until noon and I'm not usually even really hungry then, so usually a Quest bar or protein smoothie. What I log as my breakfast gets eaten around 2:00 in the afternoon.
  • MtnGirl38
    MtnGirl38 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Most days egg whites, feta, and some vegetable (asparagus or broccoli) mixed in a bowl. It comes out like a little frittata Sometimes I'll crumble up a slice of precooked bacon and mix it in. And chase that with berries or half an apple.
  • inked_Calimom82
    inked_Calimom82 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Shakeology for breakfast every day :)
  • Mycophilia
    Mycophilia Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Hotdogs and a strawberry protein shake.
  • Bizurke51
    Bizurke51 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Always a cup of Fiber One Bran cereal w/Fat Free milk and coffee. One bowl is darn near a days worth of fiber and I struggle to get enough fiber w/ out it.

Aside from these staples I typically rotate these foods:

1-2 bowls of cereal (Cheerios, multigrain or ancient grain, occasional Fruity/Cocoa pebbles)
    Eggs
    Ham
    Bacon
    Protein powder
    Oatmeal
    Toast w/ PB and Banana (new obsession)
    Greek yogurt
    Bagels w/ cream cheese or PB

All quick and easy for the most part, hate cooking before work.

• Sydking
    Sydking Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I love lately - But it changes weekly

2 poached egss on tasted rye bread, slice of ham ontop

Smoothie with, 50g frozen mango, coconut drinking milk 250ml, 1 scoop protein and fiber blend

OR

Avocado, tomato and ham on toast

OR

Fired eggs in butter or olive oil with some sourdough bread and a protein shake

Very rarely il do oats - Dont really like them

Dont like sweet things for breakfast

Always around 400-600 cals for breakfast.

• brittsmiles1
    brittsmiles1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I eat 3 egg whites and 1 whole egg scrambled with salsa and a cup of blueberries :)