URgEnT HELP PLEASE

Options
ive finally been on track for 5 days, today is day 6. Day 6 is usually when I mess up.

I'm posting because today feels realllly off, I really feel like bingeing. Which sucks bc for me one binge is like 10,000 cals and it carries on the next day. I can't afford to do that this time or I'll be stuck in the same cycle.

Another thing is the gym Im comfortable going to is closed today through Monday so I'll have to go to a different gym today, and I hate that because I feel so judged bc im fat, feel so uncomfortable.

All I want is to go workout, return something I need to and also pick up some charcoal on my way back, but I don't know how to do this without bingeing, I feel like today is going to be that day.

And I'm aware I need to stay on alert all day bc even I make it through noon there's still a chance of me doing it at night

So that's why I want to workout, then paint to keep myself busy, and then go for a walk in the evening and then sleep.

I just am turned off by the fact I haven't lost any weight for 4 days. I shouldn't have weighed myself? Idk

I'm 5'6'' and 159 lbs :,( I just feel so fat.

And yes, I am eating enough and not overexercising. If I binge it'll be because of poor esteem and hating my body, to stop thinking about how long it'll take to lose this weight

Someone please help me

Replies

• zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    Ok first of all, at that height and weight your not fat .
    I haven't looked at your profile but I'm assuming your very young . If you binge today, it's because you didn't practice self control. Think about your goals, and do what it takes to achieve those goals.
    Do not set your daily calorie goals too low, as you'll set yourself up for failure. Slow and steady wins the race.
  • greekyogurtgoddess
    greekyogurtgoddess Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I appreciate all your help and support, I really mean it. I don't really have anyone else to talk to right now. I do think I'm eating enough, and I exercise 4-5x week.

My diary code is icandothis

I'm going to go workout now and NOT going to buy binge food no matter what. I just can't keep on going on like this. I just look at myself with so much disgust, can't believe I've let myself go this way for over a year. Have to workout or I'll be sitting all day.

Thanks again. I'll update soon again. I still have two meals left but I logged them anyway bc I cooked them/prepped sort of yesterday.