Article in the Orlando Sentinel

Options
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/health/os-gastric-bypass-diabetes-20110521,0,3915041.story

If you cannot click on the link, please copy in your browser. This story was published in the Orlando Sentinel today- about me! (I just think that this is so cool)

Thank you to all my friends- you have all been great encouragement and inspiration to me.

To all the new people or people struggling right now. PERSEVERE! YOU CAN DO THIS!

Replies

• tlapdx72
    tlapdx72 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I am so very happy for you! Great Job! My mother is in her 60's, and has type 2 Diabetes. She is very overweight. My brother is a medical student, and has been trying to talk her into having surgery. She is very nervous about this. I haven't given her my opinion on this matter, because I don't know what to think about it. My mother is my very best friend. I love her so very much, and if something happened to her, because of the surgery I don't know what I would do. I realize that she is not going to get better if she doesn't start losing weight. She tries to get on her treadmill, but her knees are bad from all of the weight she carries. If you have any advice I sure would appreciate it. I printed out your article, and I am going to give it to my mom.

Once again great job!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!