Taking it slow

Options
leeles78
leeles78 Posts: 3 Member
Hi, I'm trying to use Fitness Pal to lose weight but I'm fed up with yo yoing! So my plans is to lose weight really slowly, so you will probably see quite a few treats in my food diary! I also want to exercise more! Need some people to follow for inspiration :-)

Replies

• Sephixteeo
    Sephixteeo Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me! I try to keep motivated, too. Some days I have to change into workout clothes to make myself get to it, haha.
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    leeles78 wrote: »
    Hi, I'm trying to use Fitness Pal to lose weight but I'm fed up with yo yoing! So my plans is to lose weight really slowly, so you will probably see quite a few treats in my food diary! I also want to exercise more! Need some people to follow for inspiration :-)

That is a good plan. When I joined MFP, I decided to go slower too. I am losing at a steady pace, am enjoying my food, am rarely hungry, and feel like I really am setting myself up for a lifetime of better health.

The best advice I was given when I first started was "You are not making a big change in your lifestyle, you are making a series of small changes". I did exactly that and have been successful so far and see no reason why I won't be reaching my goal.

• maximoo1372014
    maximoo1372014 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Sarah a mom to a 10 month old baby so I'm trying to lose the baby weight I gained which is 30lb. So far I have lost 7lb but finding it a hard struggle
  • leeles78
    Options
    earlnabby wrote: »
    leeles78 wrote: »

That is a good plan. When I joined MFP, I decided to go slower too. I am losing at a steady pace, am enjoying my food, am rarely hungry, and feel like I really am setting myself up for a lifetime of better health.

The best advice I was given when I first started was "You are not making a big change in your lifestyle, you are making a series of small changes". I did exactly that and have been successful so far and see no reason why I won't be reaching my goal.
    Thanks very much. I think slow is definitely the way forward :-)

• leeles78
    Options
    Hi I'm Sarah a mom to a 10 month old baby so I'm trying to lose the baby weight I gained which is 30lb. So far I have lost 7lb but finding it a hard struggle

Thanks for the reply. I'm sure you will achieve your goals if you persevere. Slow and steady is the key I'm sure x