So Hungry

Options
merrycat
merrycat Posts: 131 Member
I know I'm always whining about something on the boards, so please bear with me lol. I'm almost full up on my calories for today, but I'm still soo hungry. I've tried drinking water but I'm still hungry. Should I just tough it out, or try eating something more? It's weird that I should be so hungry because I've eaten rather more items than I usually do. Any suggestions?

Replies

• Thexplodingirl
    Options
    Have you been exercising more? I noticed my metabolism haas gone into overdrive and feel hungry easier. It's a good kind of hungry! It totally feels different to me! Try three servings of egg whites (90c- totally satisfying!), a whole bag of steam in bag veggies, or a 100c bag of microwave popcorn!

oh and run for 10 mins or something to earn extra calories!
  • TAMMY_76
    TAMMY_76 Posts: 199
    Options
    I am always hungry too lately..which is weird for me because i use to have to force food down...i take a a supplement that helps with that now
  • azsky
    azsky Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    A big bowl of 94% fat free microwave popcorn and a brief walk outside should do the trick. Good luck!
  • suzukigurl
    suzukigurl Posts: 90
    Options
    I'm always told to eat more protein. They claim protein helps you stay satisfied longer. I am going to try protein bars and see if it works. Good luck :smile:
  • xraychick77
    xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member
    Options
    try changing up what you eat..some foods make you feel fuller longer
  • ceschwartz
    ceschwartz Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Are you bored? If so DON'T EAT! Go clean something, read something, talk on the phone with a friend or something else you like doing. If you can't focus on the activity because you are SO hungry then eat something healthy. At least that's my advice. Good luck!
  • spiritcrusher
    spiritcrusher Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Eat a few spoons of Cottage Cheese.
  • Solomonre0
    Solomonre0 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Are you actually hungry? Or habit hungry?

If you're actually hungry then find a 15 minute work out video online, do it, and then eat something small and drink water.

If its habit hungry then go to bed.
  • beccafreak
    beccafreak Posts: 45
    Options
    When I hit the end of the night, I always get hungry around 9 o'clock. So I end up popping in a workout video and doing an extra 300 calorie burn so I can eat a snack. A lot of it has to do with re-training your body and it's schedule though. I was used to eating three or four helpings of everything and eating all day long so when I started my new diet and new eating schedule it was rough. Think PMS and quitting smoking and child birth all in one, lol. Cranky was my middle name and for a week I was miserable. But after that it became easy and now I do fine and don't even crave. Except for certain times of the month.....Hence the calorie burn....LoL. Good luck and stick to it!
  • fab125
    fab125 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My go-to snacks when my calories are almost gone for the day are steamed broccoli or a small apple. Both have lots of fiber & low in cals. They will make you feel fuller longer. Drink at least 2 large glasses of water as well. That helps!
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    cucumber seems to keep me full and doesn't have too many calories :D