25lbs gained :D (Progress photos)

Options
spiritcrusher
spiritcrusher Posts: 326 Member
I haven't been able to dig up pics but basically the story is, I was 6'2 and near 300 lbs.

I lost 120~ lbs and hit about 176 lbs when I realized I hated being skinny more than I hated being fat. So I started body building, I didn't start taking pictures when I was big but I've gained a lot of great weight in the last year and here's a few progress photos, the last one being most recent:

img2634c.jpg

A little over half a year ago.

img3339u.jpg

Around 3 months ago.

img3681u.jpg

Last night.

Replies

• aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Great work! I can't wait til all my fat is gone and I have a sexy back again :happy:
  • OBXGal
    OBXGal Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Wowza! Great job! :drinker:
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    rawr lmao jk. You look great though!
  • spiritcrusher
    Options

Made the pics a little smaller, they were a bit big.
  • DancingYogini
    DancingYogini Posts: 377
    Options
    Hey...you brought sexy back :wink: Awesome job!!
  • jmafte
    jmafte Posts: 46
    Options
    Nice work. I have 5 pounds to lose before I start trying to start gaining back in muscle. What sort of diet plan are you following for that?
  • MissbusyLizzie
    MissbusyLizzie Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Daaaang! :D haha
  • nokittyno
    nokittyno Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Very nice, beautiful back and shoulders.
  • abeautifulvoice
    Options
    Very nice! You look great :)
  • CriticalX
    CriticalX Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    great job!!!no front pics? what u weight now? 201? do u have any messurements? whats ur body fat %?
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    Great job. I'm about where you are when you decided to start building muscle. I've been lifting for over a month now and starting to get into the heavy weights. I still have a small stomach to lose, but hoping the lifting will take care of that for me.
  • spiritcrusher
    Options
    Thanks everyone :)
    Nice work. I have 5 pounds to lose before I start trying to start gaining back in muscle. What sort of diet plan are you following for that?

My diet actually isn't the best but it's been consistant and working so far.

I'm trying to follow 40/40/20 (P/F/C) on the macros.

My daily carb intake is usually under 50-70g.

I have a protein shake in the morning, in the afternoon I have a Chobani yogurt, after my workout I have another protein shake then I have a really big dinner. Usually over 1.5 lbs of meat with veggies and occasionally some starches like sweet potato or things like buckwheat. I stay away from bread, pasta and simple carbs in general. I drink only water, even with the protein shakes.

I eat below maintenance oddly because I don't want to increase body fat, I want to continue cutting it as I gain lean mass. I eat about 2,000~ calories daily.

Let me know if you have any other questions
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    WOW!
  • spiritcrusher
    Options
    great job!!!no front pics? what u weight now? 201? do u have any messurements? whats ur body fat %?

Waist is 31"
    Arms are 17.5"
    Chest is 42.5"
    Body Fat is around 14% at the moment
    202 lbs

I'm waiting for my next ab/chest day before I take my next progress front photos.
  • NightOwl1
    NightOwl1 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Got any good suggestions for back exercises?
  • spiritcrusher
    Options
    Got any good suggestions for back exercises?

Best advice is to change your workout every time and to dedicate an entire workout to major muscle groups!

The best mass builder for the back is bent over barbell rows and isolated bent over dumbell rows.

The most important thing that I've done for back width has been wide grip pullups and wide grip lat pulldowns.

For the lower back, deadlifts can't be topped.

And for the lower lats, seated rows are incredible.
  • sweetage123
    sweetage123 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    dibs.
  • Heatherbelle_87
    Heatherbelle_87 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    *drool* I can never turn away from a good muscle pic!
  • javarushed
    javarushed Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Great Progress!
  • Danlol
    Danlol Posts: 32
    Options
    You look freaking great!! You have a "Back Pack"! Very Hott!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!