Fresh Start...Who's With Me?

Options
2»

Replies

• PixelPuff
    PixelPuff Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    Not exactly a fresh start, but am getting back on track. School & work combined to give me zero time for anything [6 hours sleep on average]. School is over, work is slowing, so I'm pumped and ready!
  • barbaraedmo
    barbaraedmo Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm bit new but starting a fresh, count me in
  • RhondaNicole17
    RhondaNicole17 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    PixelPuff wrote: »
    Not exactly a fresh start, but am getting back on track. School & work combined to give me zero time for anything [6 hours sleep on average]. School is over, work is slowing, so I'm pumped and ready!

You got this!
  • kamber13
    kamber13 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'm with you guys, too. I have 23 pounds to lose.
  • MeganTanise
    MeganTanise Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm new here too with 64 Pounds or so to lose! Been working out almost everyday and starting to eat healthy and in moderation :) good for you for getting back on track! Good luck! :)
  • Maureenb854
    Maureenb854 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in too I need to lose over 50Lbs.
  • farminguitarist
    farminguitarist Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You can do this! I'm not new as I have been on and off many times but I am trying to make this the time I actually do it! I'm here to support if you need it! :) I want to loose 39 more, I've lost 17 so far :)
  • katskaya
    katskaya Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yes! This is just what I need. I have been slipping into bad habits and really want to focus on getting my eating right. Logging my food helps keep me accountable. Trying to lose 10kgs!
  • CupcakeQueen86
    CupcakeQueen86 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm here to lose a stone and a bit more, have lost 10lbs so far :) add me if you like
  • rgoyer
    rgoyer Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm with all of you!! I'm new like super fresh! Just started my fitness pal today. I am lovin it so far! I enjoy how involved you get to be in your diet!!
  • TruWillow
    TruWillow Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty New to this as well. Everyone feel free to add me let's do this
  • TruWillow
    TruWillow Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm in too I need to lose over 50Lbs.
    I need to lose 80. We can do this

• magus23707
    magus23707 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just started this week..add me! We can do this!