new and need friends~!

Options
hi everyone! I'm new and need friends! I was reading on this and seems like everyone motivates each other. I'm currently trying to lose 20-30 lbs and I'd love for some help and tips. thanks!

Replies

• BananaBee3
    BananaBee3 Posts: 224
    Options
    You can send me a friend request any time! I'm always looking for motivational pals as well :)
  • jessdeweerdt
    jessdeweerdt Posts: 128
    Options
    hey! I'll send you a request.. I'm new too.. I'm trying to lose about 35 pounds. This site has so far been amazing for me. I am learning so much by logging my foods (I thought I knew something about nutrition, but apparently not so much lol). Everyone has been so so nice and very supportive. It's easier to stay on track when you know that everyone else struggles sometimes too = )
  • samm495
    samm495 Posts: 6
    Options
    thanks !
  • kamoi
    kamoi Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Need friends? add me :) I have about 80lbs so I'll be here for the long haul
  • kunibob
    kunibob Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I'd love to add you -- I'm new here, too, and looking to lose 25 lb, so we're in a similar weight loss range. Welcome!! :)
  • msh1348
    msh1348 Posts: 1
    Options
    ok add me

Max
  • JJ_27
    JJ_27 Posts: 19
    Options
    add me if u like :)
  • bitty1taz
    bitty1taz Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I've got to lose a bit more than you, but feel free to add me if you want. And welcome to MFP!
  • KristineAG
    KristineAG Posts: 36
    Options
    Welcome! You're gonna do great. We're all here for you. Please feel free to add me if you'd like. :happy:
  • debrastormcrow
    Options
    Hello, I am new to this website. I just finished my first day (:-D I hope they are all as good as today was. I too need a friend to lose with so I would be honored to be part of your support system.
  • joamarelo
    joamarelo Posts: 161
    Options
    Welcome! we are in the same ship! ;)
  • krystalanne1007
    krystalanne1007 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    i dont even know how to friend request. im trying to lose the same amount though. so far ive lost 13 lbs! so i am well on my way!!!
  • InfamousQ
    InfamousQ Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Hey I am in the same boat as you maybe we can row back to the shore of weight loss and looking good. You can add me if you want.
  • samm495
    samm495 Posts: 6
    Options
    Oh my gosh you look great! How long did it take you to look like that?
  • fmktjod
    fmktjod Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am trying to loose a similar amount. Down 13 so far. Good for you for joining. The community here is great and has been tremendously helpful too me.

Best of luck on your journey.
  • DesiTapp
    DesiTapp Posts: 5
    Options
    Hello,
    Im new too this program also, 25 years old and 166 pounds with a one year old little boy, I need to drop about 30 pounds and just started i recently lost 15 and gained it all back !! :( Hoping to keep it off this time would love to get back down to 125 !! (Hay a girl can always wish!!)
  • Elixandra
    Elixandra Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    Im new here too. I have only been doing this for 6 days now. Im looking to lose around 50-60 lbs so im sure ill be around here for a wile. Im not sure how to add people yet so if you would like to add me. Go for it. :happy:
    I have never done any kind of dieting so hopefully this works out for me too.