I need friends - I've lost motivation.

Options
Hi everyone.

Please, I need some friends on here. I've recently lost all motivation, and put on 5kg in just 3 weeks. I feel like if I had friends here, all your progresses and struggles will give me the motivation to continue in my weight loss journey.

Please add me, I'll be happy to accept your request.

Lami

Replies

• aDivingBelle
    aDivingBelle Posts: 49 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Hey. Sent a friend request. Just replying to bump the thread for you.

• lamziie
    lamziie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you very much. You're my first friend!
  • vypressme
    vypressme Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    People will always come and go, so best motivation is inside you. Search for that. Are you worth making an effort -- for yourself?
  • lamziie
    lamziie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That's a really big question! Yes, I do feel worth it - I just don't know why I'm so easily discouraged though. Then I get frustrated at myself..

Thanks for reminding me that I am my biggest cheerleader :)
  • gaiagal3
    gaiagal3 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me- I would love to have more friends!
  • angela_simons
    angela_simons Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Added - we can be our own worst enemy. Pick small achievable goals weekly and you may find that keeps you motivated. And don't always make it weight based. Maybe make it working out 3 times this week, walking 1 mile etc. Your worth the effort!
  • cyberkitten84
    cyberkitten84 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I would also like more friends, so I just sent you a request :)
  • fionadost
    fionadost Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Ive been on here for over a week and the friends here have been awesome. Hope to motivate you also :)
  • twinmommyRN
    twinmommyRN Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    It's so easy to lose motivation but I think together we can do it. I get so motivated when I see other friends eating healthy and working out. Friending you
  • seantheking87
    seantheking87 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Always open to new mfp buddies. Feel free to add, I have an open diary and log daily.