So happy with my progress (photos)

Options
kmab1985
kmab1985 Posts: 295 Member
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="s374.photobucket.com/user/kellyfidlermab1985/embed/story"></iframe>I started my exercise journey last September with my OH when we started running, I then joined the gym in Jan and took up Bodypump Classes, still some running/cross trainer. About a month ago I started doing some of my own lifts, had a few sessions with the personal trainer to get me started and now do Bodypump, Insanity, Spinning and weight training (albeit not SL 5x5)....The above photo which was taken last July I weighed 11st 10lb, the new photo from a few weeks ago I weigh 11st 8lb (wahooo 2lb less) but have lost loads of inches...I'm so proud of my progress....

Replies

• br3adman
    br3adman Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Your photo isn't showing up but congrats
  • kmab1985
    kmab1985 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I know sorry, I cant work out how to add them, spent ages last night looking on the help section but couldnt find anything!
  • Sutnak
    Sutnak Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Click on the Attach Image/File icon when posting. Then drag and drop the image into it. Or click Choose File to upload.
  • tattooedmomma93b
    tattooedmomma93b Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I use photobucket. Upload the photo then copy and paste the url link to the forms
  • jaatree
    jaatree Posts: 1,967 Member
    Options
    Same, can't see the pic but congratulations! :)