Stay out/off of the bed challenge!

Hi friends! One of my worst habits, being a work from home mom, is constantly lounging in the bed on and off all day. When added up, it must be hours! So I am challenging myself to break that habit. Would anyone like to join? I am not accepting mfp friends but will be checking in here in this thread. :-)

For the month of June here is what I propose:
- make the bed first thing after waking
- staying OFF it for the remainder of the day until bedtime.
- sitting on the couch or chairs is acceptable.
- Laying in bed for illness or daytime sex is acceptable.

My hope in doing this is that it will foster more productive and active habits. I am technically starting from today, but would like to carry on through at least the end of June.

You in?

Replies

• kickassbarbie
    kickassbarbie Posts: 286 Member
    Hey I'm in! I'm off work for another 7.5 weeks and seem to keep winding up laying on a bed or my big square sofa bed... a challenge not too is just what I need!

Who else?
  • Addiewe
    Addiewe Posts: 65 Member
    Welcome kickassbarbie! Going well here so far. Had no problem staying off the bed yesterday, and today only briefly with my hubby ;-).
  • MeganFitness94
    MeganFitness94 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm going to try this as well! I work from home and find I'm always lounging on my bed Lol good challenge
  • h_hodge
    h_hodge Posts: 4 Member
    I'm down
  • kickassbarbie
    kickassbarbie Posts: 286 Member
    A good first day here too, avoided the bed by going to the shops. I really need to find something to do other than lounge, instead of laying around today it's going to be gardening or the dreaded accounts each time.
  • killielila
    killielila Posts: 30 Member
    Im in feel free to add me n kick if i dont post x
  • Addiewe
    Addiewe Posts: 65 Member
    Welcome everyone! B)

Another good day here. I am developing a new relationship with my couch, but for the most part am up and more active than usual. Thats all I want to accomplish with this. Keep up the good work everyone!