Low calorie breakfast

Options
avmello
avmello Posts: 2 Member
Egg whites with sugar free ketchup and a grapefruit!

Replies

• beaudrydasha
    beaudrydasha Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    1 slice Angelic sprouted wheat toast with Bummel and Brown spread and a cup of strawberries, mug of green tea
  • amyfroggie27
    amyfroggie27 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Jimmy Dean delights are awesome eggs whites with Canadian bacon and cheese on wheat English muffin keeps me full till lunch
  • titotito48
    titotito48 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I like the minute oats and you can have a lot for 150 calories. I like to put a tblsp of crunchy pb and 4 tsp of brown sugar on top. 290 calories and very filling. I let the pb and brown sugar melt a bit then swirl it on top so I get a bit on each bite. Yum!
  • tho2004_418
    tho2004_418 Posts: 19 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    titotito48 wrote: »
    I like the minute oats and you can have a lot for 150 calories. I like to put a tblsp of crunchy pb and 4 tsp of brown sugar on top. 290 calories and very filling. I let the pb and brown sugar melt a bit then swirl it on top so I get a bit on each bite. Yum!

That sounds amazing! I will have to try that.

I like oats too. They're quite filling. I like the Overnight Oatmeal with strawberries in the morning. Recipe: http://www.shebakeshere.com/2014/04/easy-yogurt-overnight-oats.html. As I'm lactose intolerant, I like to substitute yogurt with Vanilla Cultured Almond Yogurt and the milk for Chocolate Almond Milk (for more flavor). It's so good.

• katorala
    katorala Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I saute diced onion, red peppers and a jalapeno pepper in a shallow pan, sprayed with Pam. Add a mix of two liquid eggs and one large egg (beaten together) then add a tablespoon of italian seasoning mix. Cook together till eggs are firm and sprinkle with two tablespoons of grated cheddar or taco cheese. It's a large plate of food and very low in calories.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    Nothing... Lowest calorie breakfast around!
  • juliec1188
    juliec1188 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Breakfast biscuits- rolled oats, fruit, linseed meal, oil and nothing else... make them and eat them for 2 weeks
  • carlknight1983
    carlknight1983 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I like scrambled eggs ( all egg whites ) with a heaped table spoon of salsa dip on tip. Weird but try it.
  • chopsart
    chopsart Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I make breakfast burritos, using 1 oz chorizo (drained) egg whites, roasted green chiles, in a 100 calorie flour tortilla. Also salsa~
  • gaynore812
    gaynore812 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Porridge with fresh fruit soaked over night in the fridge with a muller yoghurt yummy