Las Vegas MFPers!

Options
Hey there fellow MFP members :)

You know, I've lived in Vegas for about a year now, and have not seen one person on here that also lives in Vegas. There were a few groups that seem pretty deserted now.

Are there no people in Vegas who are on MFP aside from me?! No matter how great it is to have friends from different areas on here, sometimes it helps to have a friend who can relate to your surroundings (especially when it comes to going out to eat!)

So, any Las Vegas people: I invite you to friend me!

Replies

• ajlandon
    ajlandon Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I moved to Vegas at the end of January :)
  • daniellek30
    daniellek30 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I moved to Vegas at the end of January :)

Are you enjoying it? Where'd you move from? I moved from Fort Lauderdale. Big change!
  • ajlandon
    ajlandon Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Kanab, UT. I used to work for a national monument, and now work for a contracting company based in Vegas :)

I like it, but I stay away from the Strip for the most part! Lots of great outdoor activities off-Strip and just outside of town!
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    If you click on the community link there is a tab called find members that let's you search for members of a specified gender and age range within certain distances of zip codes. That may help you out. I don't live in Vegas. I spend about 10-16 days a year there and hope to buy a house in the next 3-5 years.
  • shyandemily
    shyandemily Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Las Vegas local here. There are plenty of us here.
  • CejazWeightlossJourney
    Options
    Yyyyyay!! Somebody who currently RESIDES in Vegas!!?? I live here as well!!
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    I was born and raised in Vegas live in Henderson now.
    There are a few of us here.
  • kharismatic1
    kharismatic1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have lived here for years! I am looking for someone to workout with!
  • oonegative
    oonegative Posts: 47
    Options
    I'm here!
  • ShawnE9999
    ShawnE9999 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Another in Vegas - Grew up here. Now 50 plus (YUCK). I live on the south/west end of town near Rainbow/Robindale. My hubby and I try to get out to walk at least 3 times a week - he is 60. BUT dang you have to get out early to beat the heat! We are pretty healthy eaters. I have a weakness for beer but... its the age thing. The weight found me! now its a PAIN to get rid of.
    Any way Hi gang
  • VegasSteve73
    VegasSteve73 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Been here 3.5 years. Love it...no snow. LoL.