Ah, that makes more sense.
  • hobbeskastiel
    hobbeskastiel Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    zcb94 wrote: »
    vlhga8yopn75.jpg
    Me @ 210 lbs
    ybxjzg7qearo.jpg
    Me now. (The angle is weird since I'm in bed but you get the idea). Ew, right?

• hobbeskastiel
    hobbeskastiel Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Nope, you're doing great. Keep it up!!
  • determinedmills
    determinedmills Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Aww you look lovely :) I'm in my sweats most of the time lol! So I feel and look so much different when I make an effort with myself. We went out today and this is what I looked like then. My mind really doesn't see myself as slim as I look in pictures though lol I still see myself as qoog6ripdi44.jpg
    bigger ><

You look fantastic! How much did you lose?
  • KrissyRawrz
    KrissyRawrz Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Aww you look lovely :) I'm in my sweats most of the time lol! So I feel and look so much different when I make an effort with myself. We went out today and this is what I looked like then. My mind really doesn't see myself as slim as I look in pictures though lol I still see myself as qoog6ripdi44.jpg
    bigger ><

You look fantastic! How much did you lose?

Thanks very much! :) I've lost 117.8lbs so far, how about you?
  • faithan84
    faithan84 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    bigger ><

You look great! I'm down 78 lbs, and my brain hasn't caught up either. I feel like the mirror and photos are lying. Ha! Your pictures inspire me! 42 lbs to go for me! :wink:

• belimawr
    belimawr Posts: 1,155 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    My brain hasn't caught up either. I still look down or in the mirror and see a gut, but everyone tells me I'm too thin. It takes a while for sure!

I don't know if this is the best I feel I've looked... could be some improvement somewhere...

lmoj3kypexw3.jpg
  • LegendaryOrange
    LegendaryOrange Posts: 2,864 Member
    Options
    0nvv4y2preok.jpg

After knee surgery I got up to 220 pounds. This pic is after I got myself down to 163.
  • KrissyRawrz
    Options
    faithan84 wrote: »
    bigger ><

You look great! I'm down 78 lbs, and my brain hasn't caught up either. I feel like the mirror and photos are lying. Ha! Your pictures inspire me! 42 lbs to go for me! :wink:

Aww thank you! Well done on your fabulous loss :) I'm wondering if our brains really ever do catch up lol but I hope so because otherwise I may end up thinking I'm too big when I'm at my target weight! I feel like I look bigger in a mirror than on pictures, it's weird lol. Oooh 42lbs left, check you out :D
  • KrissyRawrz
    Options
    Also a pre-warning to the women (and possibly men?) on this thread. I have had to unfortunately block the OP, and he is the first person on my blocks list :/ he was sending me disgusting messages about his..well, body parts in his pants and thinking it's normal to have a conversation about my breasts and bum for no reason. What a great way to approach a person. I feel a bit disappointed that this has happened from me posting a picture of myself which I was quite proud of my transformation from.
  • christianlee1002
    christianlee1002 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    tdwyzu73zfd9.jpg
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    Also a pre-warning to the women (and possibly men?) on this thread. I have had to unfortunately block the OP, and he is the first person on my blocks list :/ he was sending me disgusting messages about his..well, body parts in his pants and thinking it's normal to have a conversation about my breasts and bum for no reason. What a great way to approach a person. I feel a bit disappointed that this has happened from me posting a picture of myself which I was quite proud of my transformation from.

aa2.png
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    I feel good knowing my face is half the size it was before and I have now have a jawline :smile:

996ng1cylbgz.jpg
    q7lgpo1h8d01.jpg
  • neonamber
    neonamber Posts: 102 Member
    Options
  • neonamber
    neonamber Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
    I feel good knowing my face is half the size it was before and I have now have a jawline :smile:

996ng1cylbgz.jpg
    q7lgpo1h8d01.jpg

• katnroyal87
    katnroyal87 Posts: 8,789 Member
    Options
    0nvv4y2preok.jpg

After knee surgery I got up to 220 pounds. This pic is after I got myself down to 163.

Well mymy. He has a face! ;) you look amazing sweets.
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    When the little arrow on the scale didn't just stay at the heaviest weight the poor little scale could handle. It refused to budge past 400!!!

..then I woke up! Phew!

I'd have to say that waking up was the best part.
  • 2manypushups
    2manypushups Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    ecqp8iilczkp.jpg

Half way to my goal, I like how my clothes are fitting, and that I have to shop for size 7/8 now instead of 11/12!

Great motivation to see and hear everyone's transformations keep this post going!
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options

Bumping to find out if this is still going on. Maybe I'm just nosy?
  • cuckoo_jenibeth
    cuckoo_jenibeth Posts: 1,434 Member
    Options