Wished there were virtual hugs

Options
What do you do when your husband and friends take my diabetes super lightley.....? You cry... like im doing now....my husband says why are you crying its not a big deal....ill tell you why. 2 weeks ago when i got diagnosed it was my 3rd month getting ridbof levothyroxine pills. I WAS SO EXCITED TO think i was never going to take another pill again and then i take my test to see how my tsh is and dr says blood test will be for everything...come 2 weeks ago...BAM....
I NEED SO MANY HUGS RIGHT NOW I WISH THERE WERE VIRTUAL HUGS YOU CAN FEEL . I DONT WANT DIABETES I WASNT SUPPOSE TO HAVE ANYTHING!

Replies

• zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
  • Luvlyrose
    Luvlyrose Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    HAHAHAHAHA .....I SO WASNT EXPECTING THAT! THAT TOTALLY MADE ME LAUGH AND SMILE . THAT WAS AWESOME....THANKS :)
  • lessismoreohio
    lessismoreohio Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Sending a hug your way. Stay strong. You can beat it.
  • leacunningham
    leacunningham Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Diabetes takes some getting used to, but trust me, once you've got your levels right , you control it instead of it controlling you :) Health problems are hard, but don't let it get you down, do loads of research, help others...and we always have to count our blessings :)
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    Whats the point in crying, get smart follow the good advice and deal with it. Take responsibility for it yourself instead of expecting others to sort it out for you. I now realise what this was about. The information I sent was how you cna control it, minimise the effects and in some cases if you do it properly then you cna reverse it. Its soemthing you did to yourself, so accept it and start on the journey to dealing with it. Thats the way to make you feel better in the long run. There are many millions who have developed it, but handle it with minimal impact on their lives. Knowledge is power.