Motivated needed & Looking for new online supportive friends here.

Options
Hi all. I started with MFP last year, lost 36 pounds in three months, then put it back this year due to illness. Now that I had my hysterectomy & muffin top, I need to lose the additional 60 pounds I gained back, plus another 40. YIKES! Please add me so we can support each other.

Replies

• lisa131072
    lisa131072 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I've also got another 100 or so to lose, currently 24 down (only started tracking on here a few weeks ago so showing -17), am motivated and looking for friends, will add you
  • Motivated_Liz
    Motivated_Liz Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Hi Lisa. Congrats on your achievement so far. Sure, I would love to be friends. Thank you.
  • Motivated_Liz
    Options
    Thanks for the ones who have recently added me. ;) Day 1 for me. MFP for Life!
  • Motivated_Liz
    Options
    I meant to say on the title Motivation needed. LOL. Sorry about that folks. Keep the invites coming. Thanks.
  • gaiagal3
    gaiagal3 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I've lost almost 100 and have another 30-40 to go. I would love more friends!
  • Motivated_Liz
    Options
    Cool Gaiagal3! Invite coming. :);)
  • lbr1yeartilwedding
    lbr1yeartilwedding Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've had an appendectomy and a caesarean so i know the pain of belly scars and the bumps that come with them, feel free to add me if you like!
  • fionadost
    fionadost Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    support has been a lifeline to me on here. sending request :)
  • Motivated_Liz
    Options
    Thank you. I will look out for you guys. I think I already have fionadost on my list.
  • blondenbubbly
    blondenbubbly Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hello, My name is Crystal, I'm 35, born in Michigan but now I live in Ohio.
    I have been doing MFP for a little over a year. I had lost almost 40lbs on it but kinda fell off the wagon. So here I am now down 26lbs and of need of losing at least 75lbs more. It's not easy but with friends it really makes a difference. If you would like to add me I would love to help try to keep you motivated.
  • Meamo
    Meamo Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 35 lbs down & my half way point with July goals!! Open diary & encourage my active pals. #add me
  • Motivated_Liz
    Options
    Cool. Adding the both of you. ;)
  • ATHLegal
    ATHLegal Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Add me. I'm new and would love more friends
  • Motivated_Liz
    Options
    tatho2014 wrote: »
    Add me. I'm new and would love more friends

Request sent. ;-)
  • Motivated_Liz
    Options
    Hello, My name is Crystal, I'm 35, born in Michigan but now I live in Ohio.
    I have been doing MFP for a little over a year. I had lost almost 40lbs on it but kinda fell off the wagon. So here I am now down 26lbs and of need of losing at least 75lbs more. It's not easy but with friends it really makes a difference. If you would like to add me I would love to help try to keep you motivated.

request sent. ;)