Day 108 of my journey (with pics)

Charli666
Charli666 Posts: 407
edited September 27 in Success Stories
So today is my 108th day on MFP, and i thought i'd post some before and after pics (i'm terrified!!)

I dont see a difference to be honest, but the people around me do, so here goes....

(i've never posted pics before so this might not work first time)

before.png

60lbloss.png

Replies

• JustDandyCreations
    JustDandyCreations Posts: 8 Member
    You are looking great! There is a difference... keep up the good work:)
  • morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    oh my godness well done!
  • tasoconnor
    tasoconnor Posts: 421 Member
    Awsome....keep up the good work. Looking good.
  • heather1945
    heather1945 Posts: 117 Member
    Wow - stand tall and be proud...well done...:-}
  • theresabell67
    theresabell67 Posts: 97 Member
    There is a huge difference!! Keep up the great work
  • Beegale
    Beegale Posts: 21
    Don't listen to your eyes, they aren't telling you the truth. I can see a huge difference in those pictures!! A massive well done for what you've achieved so far and good luck with the rest of your weight loss journey xxxx
  • redfroggie
    redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
    Those pics are awesome! You see yourself every day so you may not notice the changes as much, but WOW that is awesome. You should be so proud!!!
  • Charli666
    :happy: Thanks, so far yet to go, but its sooo nice to know i'm getting somewhere
  • trimformecmb
    trimformecmb Posts: 257 Member
    Give yourself a big pat on your smaller back!!!!!
    Way to Go!!!!
    All that hard work is VERY NOTICIABLE!!!!!!
  • TheMrsBee
    TheMrsBee Posts: 226 Member
    You are doing so well!! you should be so proud of yourself!! Stay positive and keep up the good work!! :-) x
  • mummum2
    mummum2 Posts: 415 Member
    Yeah! a huge difference! keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:
  • Hootsmamma
    Hootsmamma Posts: 254 Member
    Most definitely a difference! Well done! Keep up whatever you are doing, cuz it's working. Lookin' good!
  • justleeanne
    justleeanne Posts: 251 Member
    Wow!! Hun that is a HUGE difference!! You are looking so much better and I bet you must feel so much better too! In your mind and body!! Keep up your amazing work, your clothes in your after pic look like they're going to be falling off you soon!! I hope you are proud of yourself because you should be!
  • Charli666
    lol yes my clothes are all too big atm, and this is a size smaller than the before pictures, i can feel a difference!

I would never have gotten this far if it wasn't for MFP, so a massive thankyou to everyone!
  • TamiLinc
    TamiLinc Posts: 70 Member
    You look amazing!!! Great Job!! You can def tell you lost lots of weight.. your bags are really baggy :) Keep up the great work!
  • soshotout
    soshotout Posts: 115
    OMGoodness! I see a huge difference! You are doing an amazing job! What an inspiration! You GO, Girl! You look great!
  • sammyk1975
    sammyk1975 Posts: 13 Member
    Well done!
    There is a massive difference, I hope I am as sucessful!
  • kare423
    kare423 Posts: 4 Member
    You can definitely tell the difference. Great job!!!
  • Susan77
    Susan77 Posts: 70 Member
    you look great!!! yay on the 60 lbs lost!!
  • Xaspar
    Xaspar Posts: 726 Member
    Definitely a noticeable difference ... Your hard work is paying off! Congratulations on making it this far! Whoot! :drinker:
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!