Just as a heads-up

2»

Replies

• earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Isn't this just a carryover from the whole "tap water will make you fat and effeminate because all the women are peeing excess estrogen" that was a thing a couple of years ago? Why yes, Dr. Oz supported this theory.
  • DrWhoIsYerDad
    DrWhoIsYerDad Posts: 263 Member
    3bambi3 wrote: »
    Have any of you seen that crazy video on you tube with that tinfoil hatter going nuts about how there never used to be rainbows in the water from hoses when she was younger and getting all "what is the government putting in the water???"

Well, now she'll know. It's calories.

I'm going to go drink some calories now, I'm feeling thirsty.

Yes! That woman is fantastic. And for the rest of you, government rainbows:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c6HsiixFS8

Effing government rainbows brought to you by Obama Care
  • rushfive
    rushfive Posts: 603 Member
    edited May 2015
    Have any of you seen that crazy video on you tube with that tinfoil hatter going nuts about how there never used to be rainbows in the water from hoses when she was younger and getting all "what is the government putting in the water???"

OH Man.... that video is hilarious !!! Thanks for the laugh.
    (but where is the unicorn)
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    bpetrosky wrote: »
    Drink your urine, since the body already converted all those water calories to fat, it makes sense that your urine is pure, calorie free hydration with added electrolytes.

*opening up "calorie free lemonade" stand in front of house*

Bear Grylls Brand Lemonade!

Lol! Did you see the one where he skinned a snake and then immediately filled it with urine to make a water bottle? That's how you become a real man now a days.

That and staying in hotels during the filming of the shows.
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    edited May 2015
    I'm sure someone will use this to sell their detoxing/ cleansing garbage. I'm sure it's going to hit my facebook feed this afternoon :/
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    earlnabby wrote: »
    Isn't this just a carryover from the whole "tap water will make you fat and effeminate because all the women are peeing excess estrogen" that was a thing a couple of years ago? Why yes, Dr. Oz supported this theory.

Hahahahahaha.... I never heard that one. So that's why my menopause seemed to drag out so long. I drink a crapton of tap water.

• PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    clnrush wrote: »

Aw, why have just a plain unicorn when the internet gave birth to the majesty that is this?

aqZD09v_700b.jpg

• MoiAussi93
    MoiAussi93 Posts: 1,948 Member

Aw, why have just a plain unicorn when the internet gave birth to the majesty that is this?

aqZD09v_700b.jpg

I wish those were real...I really want one now.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    It's amazing how many people believe stuff like this. :)
  • llUndecidedll
    llUndecidedll Posts: 724 Member
    edited May 2015
    I can't really see how anyone would believe this considering how many food and beverages have water in it. I may be wrong but I also don't think that's a real university.
  • rushfive
    rushfive Posts: 603 Member
    ^ I agree. Common sense is less and less these days.
    I find it hard to believe people are so gullible and never question things like this.
    Then again......I am coming to realize some people are. :o
  • DrWhoIsYerDad
    DrWhoIsYerDad Posts: 263 Member
  • Nerdybreisawesome
    Nerdybreisawesome Posts: 359 Member
    bpetrosky wrote: »
    There's also dihydrogen monoxide in the water supply! People die from inhaling that *kitten*! We need to get those evil chemicals out of our water pipes!
    I just swallowed some right now!!!!!

• TinaBaily
    TinaBaily Posts: 792 Member
    This whole thread has made my morning. You all gave me the best laugh! Thanks, everyone! <3
  • Nerdybreisawesome
    Nerdybreisawesome Posts: 359 Member
    Too bad I deleted my Facebook account last year. I wonder how many people I could have fooled for a bit with that pic?
  • ejbronte
    ejbronte Posts: 867 Member
    edited May 2015

aqZD09v_700b.jpg

I'd worship it! Except that I have four non-rainbow colored kitties who insist I worship them instead.

• LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Please be April fool's joke, please be April fool's joke...

Hate to break it to ya but considering it's almost June I highly doubt it's an April fool's joke :(