30 day shred

Options
Hey guys, I'm considering the30 shred but wanted to hear if anyone has had good results!

Replies

• jorinya
    jorinya Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Its great. Here is a link to a group that are doing 30DS
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/117-30-day-shred

Its high impact and it does get results. Push yourself through it and don't give up.
  • yost523
    yost523 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Did you add cardio when you did yours? My weight loss goal is around 40 pounds, I know I won't get that with the 30 day shred but I don't know what other exercise to incorporate with it to get the best results!
  • jorinya
    Options
    30DS is strength and cardio and abs combined. Each level is 20 mins, excluding warm up and cool down. If done correctly it says you can lose up to 20lb in 1 month. Its up to you how hard you want it to be. I am doing Level 1, 2 and 3 together but that is because I want to push myself.
  • yost523
    yost523 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Okay thanks! And how have you been logging it on here?
  • jorinya
    Options
    Cardio>Then add 30 Day Shred. Its easier to do it that way.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    You will not lose 20lbs in one month.
    Log it as circut training.

I did two rounds of it. First round 10 days straight...1 day off...then 2nd cycle 10 days...1 day off then did the last cycle. 2nd time I did it 5 days on 2 days off...until it was done.

1st round was my first go at exercise in years...I lost 3lbs and a total of 9 inches overall.

2nd round I did all advanced and lost another 4lbs and another 4 inches. I lost more weight the 2nd round because i started using a food scale and logging accurately.

The weight loss is from your deficit not the exercise.
  • Hakers344
    Hakers344 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Yost523 I'm gonna start 30DS again tomorrow (hopefully). If ur gonna start it make sure u take body measurements and photos. Ur body changes a lot, but I only lost a few lbs last time, where I lost fat but added muscle.