21 pounds down in 2 months. never give up!

Options
Gabby2_2
Gabby2_2 Posts: 12 Member
edited May 2015 in Success Stories
I started my diet attempt again, 2 months ago. In the space of 2 months i have lost 21 pounds. I was 176.8 pounds and now i am 155. During that period of time i didn't eat any crappy foods, i only allowed myself to eat a BIT of rubbish food one day a month. I only drank milk, green tea and water. I don't know if you have heard about a product called "Herbalife", but this is what i have been using. It is a meal replacement shake, and for the first month i had it for breakfast and lunch, and in the second month i only had it for lunch. I strongly recommend this product, at first i was contemplating whether to buy it or not because i wasn't sure if it was reliable, but i am glad to say that after 2 months of using it, it has made an absolute amazing difference to my weight as a result. It comes in all different flavors (my favorite was vanilla and mint chocolate) and in the UK it is £40. Overall, i am feeling much more confident in myself, and i am still going to carry on with this diet, as i want to feel confident in a bikini on my summer holiday and where clothes I've always wanted to wear. The first month i didn't do much exercise at all, just a lot of walking, and the second month i did more of exercise including running and cycling. To keep myself motivated, i go on an app called 'tumblr', and go on accounts who post motivational quotes and pictures of body goals. I'm only human and sometimes i did feel like giving up and i did cry a lot of the time, because all i wanted to do was eat and be skinnier. I did look at myself in the mirror everyday and become agitated and depressed that i didn't look any different, but i learnt that you just have to be patient. I saw a difference after every month, and although i am still self conscious i now know that in a couple of months if i try hard like i did for the last 2 months, i can achieve my goals. Yes it is fricking hard, yes you will feel like giving up, and yes you will cry, but know that you are capable of anything and everything, if you just keep trying hard, you can achieve anything. Nothing is impossible.
If anybody needs to chat about anything i'm here, and ill try and help and guide you through this tough, yet awarding weight loss journey. Good luck, and never give up.x
P.S - Eat a flipping ton of fruit... and stay awaaaay from the heaven of what we call chocolate.

Replies

• meghanrushman
    meghanrushman Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration!
  • teninten
    teninten Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I love the shakes...i never really stuck it it...thanks for your story
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    Gabby2_2 wrote: »
    I started my diet attempt again, 2 months ago. In the space of 2 months i have lost 21 pounds. I was 176.8 pounds and now i am 155. During that period of time i didn't eat any crappy foods, i only allowed myself to eat a BIT of rubbish food one day a month. I only drank milk, green tea and water. I don't know if you have heard about a product called "Herbalife", but this is what i have been using. It is a meal replacement shake, and for the first month i had it for breakfast and lunch, and in the second month i only had it for lunch. I strongly recommend this product, at first i was contemplating whether to buy it or not because i wasn't sure if it was reliable, but i am glad to say that after 2 months of using it, it has made an absolute amazing difference to my weight as a result. It comes in all different flavors (my favorite was vanilla and mint chocolate) and in the UK it is £40. Overall, i am feeling much more confident in myself, and i am still going to carry on with this diet, as i want to feel confident in a bikini on my summer holiday and where clothes I've always wanted to wear. The first month i didn't do much exercise at all, just a lot of walking, and the second month i did more of exercise including running and cycling. To keep myself motivated, i go on an app called 'tumblr', and go on accounts who post motivational quotes and pictures of body goals. I'm only human and sometimes i did feel like giving up and i did cry a lot of the time, because all i wanted to do was eat and be skinnier. I did look at myself in the mirror everyday and become agitated and depressed that i didn't look any different, but i learnt that you just have to be patient. I saw a difference after every month, and although i am still self conscious i now know that in a couple of months if i try hard like i did for the last 2 months, i can achieve my goals. Yes it is fricking hard, yes you will feel like giving up, and yes you will cry, but know that you are capable of anything and everything, if you just keep trying hard, you can achieve anything. Nothing is impossible.
    If anybody needs to chat about anything i'm here, and ill try and help and guide you through this tough, yet awarding weight loss journey. Good luck, and never give up.x
    P.S - Eat a flipping ton of fruit... and stay awaaaay from the heaven of what we call chocolate.

What's wrong with chocolate?

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!