Here I go again...

Options
blondenbubbly
blondenbubbly Posts: 38 Member
edited February 2017 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone... I back for my 2nd time to My Fitness Pal. The first time I did lose 30lbs. My name is Crystal and I'm 36yrs. I live in Ohio but I was raised most of my life in Michigan. I'm just a friendly chubby girl trying to lose about 75lbs and do it the right way...

Replies

• blondenbubbly
    Options
    Hello, My name is Crystal, I'm 35, born in Michigan but now I live in Ohio.
    I have been doing MFP for a little over a year. I had lost almost 40lbs on it but kinda fell off the wagon. So here I am now down 26lbs and of need of losing at least 75lbs more. It's not easy but with friends it really makes a difference. If you would like to add me I would love to help try to keep you motivated.
  • TheRealKit
    TheRealKit Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can do it!
  • topathemorning
    topathemorning Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I have no idea how to add you as I'm new to MFP, but just being accountable to log in my foods has helped me to lose 5 lbs since I started...I'm like you with at least 75 lbs to lose, but a few decades older.
  • MyCatThinksImFat
    MyCatThinksImFat Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi sweetie! I'm Cheryl, I've lost just over 38lbs and I have another 90 to go!! I have sent you a friend request, anyone else please feel free to add me!
  • nickswifey09
    nickswifey09 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Good for you!
  • griffinca2
    griffinca2 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    A few of the biggest things that helped me was logging what I was eating; cutting back on how much sugar I was eating, not eating anything after dinner (unless I was exceptionally hungry, then eat a piece of low-fat string cheese). Another note; eating too much sugar is worse than eating a little too much fat (good fats that is). Also, about trying not to eat after dinner may have the best benefit; I was reading in a fitness mag that stopping your eating about nine to 12 hrs after your first meal may have more affect then what you eat. And according to the article, the closer you are to the nine hours the better.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Hello Crystal, you can doooo it! Just take it day by day.
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    Best of luck!
  • AverageJoeFit
    AverageJoeFit Posts: 251 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Be steadfast and remember slow and steady wins this race. You can do it.

Write down lots of small goals to make the big one more manageable, don't let one bad day ruin anything and be strong.

[edited by MFP Mods]
  • blondenbubbly
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the positive encouraging words...
  • sssup
    sssup Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Everyone is routing for you mama but you've got to put in that work yourself. If you want it, work for it. Best of luck and I hope to read your success story soon! ;)<3
  • blondenbubbly
    Options
    Thank you for the positive encouraging words... One day at a time is the only way I can do it. This time I have set small goals.
  • blondenbubbly
    Options
    Thank you everyone one for the warm welcomes and the positive encouraging words. I'll take all the advice I can get. Please feel free to add me.
  • blondenbubbly
    Options
    Lol you are so right, I miss Michigan. I've been in Ohio for 5yrs now. The things we do for love...
  • blondenbubbly
    Options
    Everyone please feel free to add me. I sure could use the support, plus I am a pretty good supporter myself..
  • kwph
    kwph Posts: 7,375 Member
    Options
    Crystal we're all here 4 u ...It's like 1 big happy ,supportive family & that's what I love about this app ...Crystal im gonna need ur CC# just 2 put u in our system & keep things moving .... (tee hee)
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,232 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

Psst don't tell those Buckeyes where you were raised!! J/k

Midwesterners are so friendly (I was born in IA and have lived in IL WI and OH twice! Now I'm VA)
  • _BrewingAZ_
    _BrewingAZ_ Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!! This site is a great place for support and motivation.