In need of friends and motivation!

Options
Hi, I just started this site to finally reach my weight goals, but would love some friends to help motivate each other!

Replies

• blondenbubbly
    blondenbubbly Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hello Katlyn, My name is Crystal, I'm 35, born in Michigan but now I live in Ohio.
    I have been doing MFP for a little over a year. I had lost almost 40lbs on it but kinda fell off the wagon. So here I am now down 26lbs and of need of losing at least 75lbs more. It's not easy but with friends it really makes a difference. If you would like to add me I would love to help try to keep you motivated.
    I wish you the best of luck.
  • Gska17
    Gska17 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 35 and live in Utah. I've lost 19 pounds, am nearly to goal, and I love making new friends. :smile: feel free to add me.
  • SalluR
    SalluR Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Hi Katlyn and others. I'm Sal 27 yrs old. I have lost 9kgs and stil 20kgs more to go.. :-) :smile:

• Che1seaBe11y
    Che1seaBe11y Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi i am chelsea and i am 18 , and i have just started too and i am wanting to lose 5 stone xx
  • brittanykira
    brittanykira Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!
    This is my third try at starting MFP again. I lost 50 lbs using it before but moved and fell off of the wagon. I am now back on it, with the help of Isagenix, and am looking for some support and motivation! Feel free to add me as I will be logging in daily! Good Luck on your journeys!
    Brittany
  • metaylor67
    metaylor67 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm new to MFP. I would really love to have friends for motivation and inspiration. Like many I'm a great cheerleader for others. :smiley: Please feel free to add me as a friend. I'm looking forward to meeting new people who have a similar goal!
  • katmccraw
    katmccraw Posts: 1 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Hello everyone! I was very dedicated last year on MFP and lost 40lbs. But, I kinda fell off the wagon and I have just restarted the last couple of weeks. I think having friends to motivate each other helps alot! Please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • debrafm
    debrafm Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm Debra, 36, Missouri, though born and raised in central and north western Kansas. I've lost nearly 80 lbs. I'm always looking for motivation and ideas from others. Add me if you like!
  • Brans34
    Brans34 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Hi all! My name is Brandy, I'm 35, and have 4 boys (3, 9, 15, & 16). I started MFP a little over a year ago, used it for a couple of months, then gave up. I started again around the end of January, and have been logging faithfully since mid February. I have lost almost 33 lbs since Valentine's Day, and have another 12-17 to go before I'm at my ultimate target weight. I do mostly cardio for my exercise, and am working on becoming a runner. I have an open diary, and love seeing people progress and stick to it, even when they're having a rough day. If anyone wants another cheerleader, feel free to add me!
  • the2011babyc
    the2011babyc Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I've lost 35lbs so far! Always looking for new friends! :smile: