What's another good Jillian Michaels workout?

Options
MK24551
MK24551 Posts: 174 Member
Hi all I am doing Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred and LOVE it! Wow she kicks your butt.
I was wondering what is a good workout to do after I complete 30 Day Shred?

Replies

• htg20
    htg20 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I've read a lot about the Body Revolution. It has good reviews. I'm thinking of starting it in the a.m.
  • htg20
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Duplicate
  • AnnaFit4Life
    AnnaFit4Life Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I love her Yoga Meltdown. Doing Yoga Inferno next.
  • MK24551
    Options
    @htg20 is that a workout series?
  • htg20
    Options
    Yeah, 15 dvds, 30 minutes a day. I think 90 days. I got a good deal on ebay. $40
  • BestRevenge99
    BestRevenge99 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I love Body Revolution. Did it once had amazing results and I love the variety in the workouts and that they get harder every two weeks!
  • melodyis4reals
    melodyis4reals Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    So glad you asked this question. I too am doing 30DS and love it. I'm looking for the next video as well. Body revolution might be it, but I love hearing others suggestions.
  • MK24551
    Options
    htg20 wrote: »
    Yeah, 15 dvds, 30 minutes a day. I think 90 days. I got a good deal on ebay. $40

Way to go @htg20 ! I'm gonna look into it!
  • MK24551
    Options
    I keep forgetting that there r different levels of 30 Day Shred. But so far I love it, it gets me sweaty like a pig lol
  • jenstanley13
    jenstanley13 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I just started her body shred program and love it so far, 30 minute DVD's that build intensity every 2 weeks, 3 different workouts each week so you don't get bored
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Options
    I tried the No More Trouble Zones today. It's on YouTube. It kicked my butt. Seriously, I couldn't finish...partly because I don't have any barbie weights, and my dumbbells are too heavy to do what she does for 5 minutes at a time. I find it amusing that at this point I need to buy lighter weights to keep up with her.
  • MK24551
    Options
    I just started her body shred program and love it so far, 30 minute DVD's that build intensity every 2 weeks, 3 different workouts each week so you don't get bored

@jenstanley13 what program is that? Is it called Body Shred?
  • MK24551
    Options
    I tried the No More Trouble Zones today. It's on YouTube. It kicked my butt. Seriously, I couldn't finish...partly because I don't have any barbie weights, and my dumbbells are too heavy to do what she does for 5 minutes at a time. I find it amusing that at this point I need to buy lighter weights to keep up with her.

@SnuggleSmacks yeah that is funny! I love her! Hehe
  • jenstanley13
    jenstanley13 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Yes it is called body shred it is her newest program she has out
  • MK24551
    Options
    Yes it is called body shred it is her newest program she has out

Great thanks!