New Stay at Home Mom

Options
I'm almost 5 weeks post partum with my first little blessing and have the all clear to start working out again! So far I've been able to drop from 180 to 160 lbs just from watching my caloric intake and eating better. I love my body but I havent been too good to it before pregnancy and I want to start living a healthier life to influence my daughter when she gets older. I'm a stay at home mom and it makes it a little difficult to understand where to start with working out when I'm doing it at home instead of a gym, but I am very excited and motivated!
I'd love to get to know some like minded people and maybe even some fellow sahm's!

Replies

• mirandajling
    mirandajling Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm also a stay at home mom! It definitely makes it a little extra challenging doesn't it? My daughter is 9 1/2 months and I gained quite a lot during my pregnancy and almost lost it all now. Feel free to add me!
  • laineydoll93
    laineydoll93 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes it does! Trying to find the time to work out or even cook with a colicky baby is a little difficult so I snack a lot and it's not good.
  • nickswifey09
    nickswifey09 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I am also a SAHM. I have a 12 year old and an almost 3 year old. Now that the weather is nice, I take my son for walks. Most of the time he falls asleep which is nice! I do try and get to the gym but I only use the treadmill there.
  • shmyrs
    shmyrs Posts: 22 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Welcome! I'm just over 5 weeks post partum with my 3rd child. I was at my heaviest when I got pregnant so I have a ways to go yet! Feel free to add me :)
  • nickswifey09
    nickswifey09 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Thanks!