Hello, aspiring personal trainer/fitness entrepreneur

Options
Hi everyone! I am currently 2 years experienced in gyming, i have always been skinny fat and i decided the best way to start my transformation is to do a lean bulk. It is a 4 year transformation, im half way there and having this positive mindset will bring me far. Hopefully after i finish my transformation i can inspire and motivate young lifters that anything is possible if they have a strong solid/positive mindset. The road of success is lonely and thats what motivates me to become the few that are willing to sacrifice their time. If you want to reach your goal, it is not a matter of interest but instead it is commitment. Interest can sooner or later leave but if you are committed you will do anything to capture that dream. Thank you.

Replies

• eoakland
    eoakland Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Very nice Al
  • madmaddox719
    madmaddox719 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I was just wondering since your and aspiring personal trainer if you could help me with an issue? I'm currently studying so only have 2-3 hours to play with in the gym for the next month whilst exams are ongoing. Would you advise 15 minute HIIT with
  • madmaddox719
    madmaddox719 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Oops sorry! With 45 minutes strength training just to maintain whilst I can fit in my normal work out?