Just starting but, a small success....

Options
munozrd
munozrd Posts: 62 Member
I am so happy that I am getting to the point at the gym where I am not gasping for air. I realized it yesterday at the stationary bike. I looked down and thought, "10 minutes, and I haven't need my 10 second break. Go me!" I think little success help get to the amazing big ones I have read. Then again, I may be silly! :happy: :smile:

Replies

• authson
    authson Posts: 233
    Options
    yeah you!!!!! I think the little things matter just as much.
  • stamy6
    stamy6 Posts: 27
    Options
    Keep it up!~
  • JulieF11
    JulieF11 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Good for you!
  • 2006AESB
    2006AESB Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Good job!!! :wink:
  • nurse_carolyn
    nurse_carolyn Posts: 348
    Options
    that's amazing !! That 10 minutes will soon be 20 !! :)
  • acave9406
    acave9406 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Any success is a good success!
    Keep it up you're doing great :happy:
  • zianiH
    zianiH Posts: 68
    Options
    every big thing start small.. keep it up!
  • Mals1805
    Mals1805 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Great job to you and everyone! Much continued success! I know how you feel. I completed my first weight in this Sunday, and I have lost 7lbs so far. Seeing succes stories like Authson's and Chunkerlicious just inspire you so much to just keep on going!! Great job again!
  • cathys01
    cathys01 Posts: 221
    Options
    Way to go. Good for you.
  • markhendy
    markhendy Posts: 5
    Options
    It's not a little thing, it's a massive thing. You got fitter! Go you!
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I came to that smae realization this past week, coincidently while beig on the stationary bike twice as long as normal and living to talk about the expierence!! lol

Keep up the great work and continue to celebrate the small victories as well as the big ones...they are all great motivators!

good luck on your Journey! :flowerforyou:
  • mjemerson
    mjemerson Posts: 141
    Options
    That is great!! It is the little success that keep you going! Great job, keep it up! Good luck in the future, YOU CAN DO IT!
  • DESIREE1210
    DESIREE1210 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    That's funny, I worked all day in the yard yesterday, then walked down the long driveway to bring the garbage and on my way back I was thinking first, last year i wwould have never been able to do this, then secondly, I can still breath!!!

Congrats, keep it up.
  • laneybird
    laneybird Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Hey, you will only increase more from here. Keep it up, you're doing awesome!!
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    That's great!! To me, the fitness goals are just as important as those numbers on the scale.
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    That's bigger than a small success...be proud! You are increasing your endurance and getting healthier and more fit by the day. Keep up the good work!
  • phy40
    phy40 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Success is success, no matter the size. Congrats!
  • msenn2692
    msenn2692 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel this morning i was able to run for 40 seconds with out stopping and kept up with the other women in boot camp. Of course after a few more laps i was looking for addtional oxygen.
  • crzybeautiful11
    Options
    Awesome job!! You can do anything you set your mind too!!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    No, not silly. I think the word you were looking for is AWESOME! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!