insanity workout dvd

Has anyone completed this and what were your results?

Replies

• spenrey
    spenrey Posts: 34 Member
    Hi I've done this. Stuck to the calendar quite rigidly and lost over a stone, felt fitter, looked better than I have in ages. Are you doing at the moment?
  • leanne0605
    leanne0605 Posts: 183 Member
    I've done it. Didn't lose much weight but lost a lot of inches.
  • katesmith222
    katesmith222 Posts: 7 Member
    I start this on Sunday. I'm quite nervous but I'm determined to complete it.
  • Cchioles
    Cchioles Posts: 276 Member
    Lost 25lbs!
  • katesmith222
    Wow that's fantastic... I'm getting excited now ! Hopefully I can stick it out
  • spenrey
    Wow that's fantastic... I'm getting excited now ! Hopefully I can stick it out
    It's the days you don't feel like doing it that you will have to force yourself. Make sure you have a piece of clothing that is tight now. Within 4weeks it won't be, provided you keep the calories balanced.
  • jenspears31
    jenspears31 Posts: 51 Member
    I'm on week 3 and I love it...it's tough...you will be eating sweat after just the warm-up and swimming in sweat after your done but it's totally worth it. This is my second go around with it..the first time I completed the first month and the recovery week...then bam got the flu...lost all my motivation...I told my self this was freaking exspensive and I'm finishing this time. And that's what I'm doing! I suggest buy a heart monitor to track your calories accurately. Good luck!
  • chrisssam
    chrisssam Posts: 106 Member
    I finished insanity max 30. I lost 18 pounds and two sizes in my jeans...I might have lost more if I stuck to the meal plan... But I feel good... Now I am doing p90x3.
  • spenrey
    I am doing the insanity max 30 now. Just in the first week and feeling it.
  • Darkenrose86
    Darkenrose86 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm on week 6 of insanity max 30 lost 12lb so far but loads of inches. I'm going to do a round two it's so much more fun than the original. I got to week six of that and ended up I'll!
  • spenrey
    How is your maxed out times going? Improving noticeably?
  • katesmith222
    I started insanity yesterday and have just completed day 2. I am so unfit. Sweating like mad. Some moves I can't do yet but figure if I keep going and trying I will get them eventually. It is just frustrating at the moment as I feel like I am not doing it right as I'm not keeping up. I will keep at it though I'm fully determined to reach my goal
  • spenrey
    @katesmith222 don't worry about getting all the moves perfect. It will come a you keep doing it. Took me a good while to get the moves properly, even some of the stretching. Most of the time was just enough trying to keep up and keep sweat out of my eyes. Don't give up, the regret is worse than the aches and pains.
  • Flyingfree83
    Flyingfree83 Posts: 60 Member
    I did the first month and lost a stone and 14 inches all over. Best workout ever and great reseults