Music Festivals

Options
shiec92
shiec92 Posts: 688 Member
So as a big lover of music festivals, I wondered if anyone is off to any this summer?!
If so which ones?

Or what are the best ones you've heard of anywhere in the world?

Replies

• Diondk
    Diondk Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    UMF is the best for sure, want to go once but costs alot of money to go there from the Netherlands! I am attending Amsterdam Dance Event this october!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Just got my Shambhala tickets in the mail Saturday ;)
  • paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    I'm off to Glastonbury. I've not been since 2007, and my first one was in 2002 - that seems like such a long time ago!
  • LouLouStBijou
    LouLouStBijou Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    I have only ever travelled for a festival once and that was to go to Hardly Strictly Bluegrass in SF for its 10 year anniversary. We have a few here in Ottawa that I will attend and there are many amazing ones in Canada including Winnipeg and Montreal!!
  • DeniseB0711
    DeniseB0711 Posts: 294 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    We love Music Festivals in my house. My youngest has been going to at least one music festival a year since he was three.
    This year however, we are hitting just one Music event as a couple, Dead50. With everything happening in Chicago, between the Core Four playing and all of the smaller shows there is no lacking in music.
    In fact part of the reason why I am here, is to get in shape for the four days we will be walking around Chicago.

I have been hinting at going to Lockn, but we haven't bought tickets or camping passes for that one yet and we are alum.

In the fall we plan to go to smaller bluegrass festival with our kid. We will probably camp out.

My Number one, that I have always wanted to attend and haven't been able to go is Electric Forest. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to get tickets this one.

• salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    yea im going to the carnival

no im not im not a juggalo

no one is a juggalo
  • madhu1981
    madhu1981 Posts: 4,829 Member
    Options
    :)