High Fiber Snacks

Options
MLangseth
MLangseth Posts: 11
Looking for some YUMMY high fiber snacks. Ideas?!

Replies

• mfkfoster
    mfkfoster Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Vitatop Muffin tops or any of their products. Loaded with fiber. My Sugar free Velvety Chocolate muffin top has 90 calories, 9 grams of fiber and 4 grams of protein!
  • CraftyGirl4
    CraftyGirl4 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I just made some banana-flax muffins that have a fair amount of fiber in them. http://www.vegetariantimes.com/recipes/10869?section=. They have about 5 grams of fiber per muffin.
  • kmshred
    kmshred Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    GRAPEFRUIT!
  • Heatherly30
    Heatherly30 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Fiber One or Fiber Plus bars. Fiber Plus Peanut Butter and Chocolate is delicious!
  • kennysrush
    kennysrush Posts: 124
    Options
    Kellogg's Fiber Plus Bars & Quaker Multigrain Fiber Crisps
  • JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    YES
  • gettinfitmama
    gettinfitmama Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    combine high fiber cereal into a trail mix of sorts...that's what I have been doing for my two kids to help them with transitioning to eating more healthy! :)
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I like eating Fiber One bars. The oats and strawberries one is my favorite and it's got 9 grams for 140 calories. Kellog's fiber plus dark chocolate ones are pretty good too. One mini 100 calorie bag of Jolly Time Healthy Pop Butter 94% Fat Free popcorn has 5 grams and is actually quite good. I also really like Orowheat double fiber whole grain english muffins. They're 120 calories and 9 grams of fiber. I usually eat those with 2 T of PB2, which has (I think) 4 grams of fiber. Oh and apple slices have around 4 grams for a cup. I track my fiber intake and make sure I get at least 25 grams, so when I'm a bit short I go to one or more of these. :happy:
  • rachelhohenbrink
    rachelhohenbrink Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Almonds, Triscuits, Kaahi bars And I'm a big fan of black beans and salsa
  • brph26
    brph26 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Kellogg's Fiber Plus Antioxidants Caramel Coconut Fudge Bars - 9g fiber/130 cal each - and they taste like Samoa Girl Scout Cookies!!! :love: