final push.

Options
I've been tracking everything that's passed my lips for the past 3 months. Along with regular exersize I've lost 7 pounds, to feel more confident on holiday I want to loose another 12 pounds. I've been sticking to 1460 calories a day and having porridge or eggs for breakfast, salad or homemade soup for lunch, and alternating between stir fry, chicken fish and veg for evening meals. So far I'm roughly loosing a pound a week but wondered if anyone has any advise for the final push? (Holiday in 2 months) also any advice for toning legs? Many thanks xxx

Replies

• tiptoethruthetulips
    tiptoethruthetulips Posts: 3,365 Member
    Options
    Don't get hung up with a number on the scale by x date, you are doing quite well already. If you are already in a healthy weigh range, losing weight is going to be slower and lower. Just be mindful that you have excess body fat to lose...if not its possible weight loss will be muscle not fat.

Your example of a daily menu doesn't look anywhere like 1460 calories. Are you measuring and weighing your foods?
  • jesscant12345
    jesscant12345 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Yes! Weighing all my foods that I prepare at home, obviously eating out and things it's hard to be as specific. :)
  • jamiep926
    jamiep926 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hope you're exercising to help boost your last push!! :)