Shoe recommendations for a big girl being on her feet all day?

Options
hotteawhoney
hotteawhoney Posts: 10 Member
Disclaimer: I'm not wealthy. If we could keep it under $60 that would be loooovely

Replies

• Sparky_1113
    Sparky_1113 Posts: 2,888 Member
    Options
    bare foot?
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    bare foot?

Sounds like we have a winner! AND, it's under $60!!!

WIN:WIN

But srsly, soak your feet, op :3
    Relax.
  • hotteawhoney
    hotteawhoney Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Let me rephrase: my good shoes got ruined, and they were a gift. I need good comfortable shoe brand recommendations on a budget. I work in a casual place but I'm on my feet for 8+ hours and it hurts. Thank you.
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    JcPenney usually has good sales on shoes. They always have new stock. Pay Less? O.o
  • SergeantNarwhal
    SergeantNarwhal Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Dansko clogs are my savior. They're not cute but I am on my feet all. day. long and these suckers are the best. They are pricey new, but you can often find great deals on Amazon or Ebay. They're totally worth it. One alternative might be getting some ok shoes and then going to a sporting goods store and getting fitted for nice insoles.
  • BozGirl
    BozGirl Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Me Too brand makes cute and comfy flats. I've bought them at DSW for about $30 or $40, and 6pm.com usually carries them.
  • pteryndactyl
    pteryndactyl Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I'm a teacher and I also do retail and everyone at the store raves about Skechers GoWalk. I don't have them but I've had other Skechers w/ memory foam and they save me from limping and aching at the end of the day haha
  • sarahbear1981
    sarahbear1981 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Clarks are pretty comfortable.
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    What type of job do you have?
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    I find the Clarks brand super comfortable. I buy them at shoe carnival and they're around $50-60
  • softblondechick
    softblondechick Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    Go to Amazon or Zappos, type your size, price range, and 70% off. Then see what comes up.

My opinion is get the most comfortable shoes you can. Having had jobs on my feet, I am all about comfortable over looks.
  • B_Jaxn
    B_Jaxn Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Skechers
  • Sparky_1113
    Sparky_1113 Posts: 2,888 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I wear Royer Air flow 10-8620, they are expensive but are really worth it and will last for years.
    good for male and females http://royer.com/Products/Boots-8.aspx