MFP Coach

Options
Ok, so I'm one of those people who like to workout. I just need some help in the food department. Has anyone used MFP coach? What do they offer exactly? What are their qualifications? Thanks in advance! :)

Replies

• SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    Welcome. :)

Never heard of one. Have you read the stickies at the top of the weight loss forums? They are like a virtual coach. :)
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    MFP Coach = never heard of it. Must be something new. Sorry I can't help. :flowerforyou:
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Ok, so I'm one of those people who like to workout. I just need some help in the food department. Has anyone used MFP coach? What do they offer exactly? What are their qualifications? Thanks in advance! :)

You may have been misinformed.
  • rissaa_1820
    rissaa_1820 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I took a picture of it. I just wanted more information about that....ixq4w4sbylv1.jpg
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    Mmmmmm.......
  • ncboiler89
    Options
    So help me if they suggest I do a detox!!!
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    There's a review online on it from January, seems positive but complains that the whole of the app wasn't available and that there were glitches. Considering MFP doesn't seem to be pimping it and there isn't much online about it, I'd be inclined to avoid it.
  • atypicalsmith
    atypicalsmith Posts: 2,742 Member
    Options
    Or is that just one of the evil advertisements abusing MFP's name?
  • ncboiler89
    Options
    MrM27 wrote: »
    I wonder who these coaches are.

Googling it says John Wooden and Jerry Tarkanian are two of them.
  • atypicalsmith
    atypicalsmith Posts: 2,742 Member
    Options
    ncboiler89 wrote: »

Iffem_shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

Yes! After all, it's MFP coaches! They must be worth it! Wait a minute, how much are they and where is their information? I smell a rat . . .
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Wow
    ncboiler89 wrote: »

Iffem_shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

• MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options

Does this come with premium membership? Just looking at the screen grab from your app and I do not have that option
  • rissaa_1820
    Options
    It's under the more tab on my home page (right hand side). Then it under the tab that says coach with a whistle by it. Just wanted to see if any one is using it currently, and what they think of the service?
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Considering how much they pimp stuff out on here, I find it weird that barely anyone has heard of it....
  • slaite1
    slaite1 Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    I don't have that option. It's probably new as they have been adding stuff and upgrading constantly since being bought by under armour. I would personally skip it-at least until it's a full release and they get the bugs out. I wouldn't want to pay for something so new
  • BMK1986
    BMK1986 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am with Alatariel75, they pimp stuff like crazy on this site and yet I haven't seen that... That screams either something is off or its so new that I wouldn't want to be their guinea pig and pay for it (mind you if they are just testing it and offered it free of cost I might be inclined to try lol)
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options
    It's under the more tab on my home page (right hand side). Then it under the tab that says coach with a whistle by it. Just wanted to see if any one is using it currently, and what they think of the service?

Are you a paying MyFitnessPal member? Many of us just use the free service. Please clarify

• rissaa_1820
    Options
    I'm not a paying member. I'm still free. :)