Has anyone gone from size 3X to S?

Options
2»

Replies

• shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    It will depend on your frame size.

At my heaviest I was squeezing myself into a 2xl (I should have been wearing a 3xl, but I couldn't admit it to myself then). I'm wearing Medium women's shirts and Large Junior's shirts right now. I might be able to wear a small in women's in the future, but I don't think I'll ever be a small in Juniors. For me it's a matter of if I'm going to lose enough from my bust to fit into smaller sizes.
  • FabianRodriguez94
    FabianRodriguez94 Posts: 221 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    As a 5'7 male, I went from borderline 2xl (shirts) and I am at medium right now. That's with about 20 or so lbs left and can already tell I will be a small because a lot of the medium clothes is starting to feel roomy!
    Losing weight = big money on clothes lol
  • elDoc57
    elDoc57 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    5'8'' male, 57 years old, went from 46'' pants size to 34'', 4XL polo shirt size to 'S' (Debenhams Maine brand), 21'' shirt collar size to 16''; lost 128lbs in approx. 18 months! Has had huge health benefits for me also i.e. was Type 2 diabetic: bloods all normal now, no longer on cholesterol meds. Just sorry I left it so late to do it. All I did was watch the calories with MFP and I walk miles every day and also cycle. I can't believe I feel so well and have so much energy!
  • weavingtheweb
    weavingtheweb Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    All depends on frame size. I'm 5'9 and have a large frame. I don't recall ever being below a size M even at my lowest weight. My friend however is almost 5'11 and has a super tiny frame, before having her daughter she would fit in XS tops.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!