Motivation & Online Accountability Partner

Ok, every article I've read says you need someone to keep you accountable on your journey. I have no one in my life that is currently on any diet or has any weight loss goals.

I would love to find someone to check in with on a daily basis to tell what we ate, feelings, share recipes & inspirations & keep each other accountable.

I'd be happy to do this over text or email! I would also love to get to know you more before becoming accountability partners too.

Thank you for reading!

Replies

• lloehm
    lloehm Posts: 1 Member
    I do not know what Iam doing as to how I am replying but I am here and I am with you as to the accountability part and have NEVER done any diet before with accountability. I have always cheated and never really cared if I did. I somehow think because Iam now older at 65 I will maybe look at all of this differently. I am kind of depressed because I am not my "hotter self" for a lack of better words and know it. I am not pursuing any goals or dreams these days as I can use my stuck self, weight gain of 20 pounds, and a recent car accident to keep me from doing much about anything. I know something keeps bugging me to begin the journey but just do not get going. I am not very strong right now and feel I need a strong partner to help me.

• MaryKaye53
    MaryKaye53 Posts: 16 Member
    Hello I have been looking for the right buddy to work online with as well. I like your idea of sharing via email to learn a bit about each other before becoming accountability partners. That totally makes sense to me. Send me a friend request if you would like to start that process with me. If you've already found someone, good luck moving forward.
  • taygreen15
    taygreen15 Posts: 5 Member
    I'm looking for an online partner,it would be nice to have someone in the same boat as me :)