Who keen to support each other

Wezah
Wezah Posts: 14 Member
Hi ya.. My name is Louise and I am from New Zealand. Im 28 years of age and I am a single mother of two children.... I have been using this app for less than a year and I thought I could do this on my own but honestly its so hard. I have come to realise that I can't do it on my own. I do suffer with depression but most of the time I got the beast under control. But I does creep up when it comes to losing weight!!... It sometime gets the best out of me.. So hency why im here looking for support and motivation. Please add me i would love the encouragement. if anyone is rocking the same boat as me. Please come and say hi

Replies

• varduk
    varduk Posts: 18 Member
    You have my support!
    I believe we all suffer from some kind of emotional distress when it comes to food. Some eat when they are happy and others when they are sad.

In 2011 I was diagnosed with graves thyroid disease... I also suffered from depression, and found comfort in food...
    I've put on a total of 20 lb.

I let myself go for some time now, but just a month ago decided to change the way I look at life.

• Wezah
    Wezah Posts: 14 Member
    OMG That is so true!! Yes food is comfort. It's our best friend and our worst enemy.. I'm trying to find tasty good healthy food... I guess I have to re-educate myself with this
  • MaryKaye53
    MaryKaye53 Posts: 16 Member
    Hello. Sent you a message so we can chat.