spinning class

Options
2»

Replies

• AndiJH
    AndiJH Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    twebster2 wrote: »
    I took the clas and loved it! It was tough at first but my legs began to get used to it. And in terms of sweat!? I felt like i just got out of a pool, but it felt amazing. Thanks so much to you all for encouragement. Ill be going back :smiley:

Keep it up!! The more you do it, the more addicting it is! I've been spinning for almost 3 years now and I just cannot get enough. I feel AMAZING after a class!
    As somebody who get major stomach issues with running and other high-intensity workouts (leading me to despise them), I can honestly say spinning is one of the only things that doesn't irritate my stomach AND makes me feel accomplished and strong.

Also, I encourage you to try different spin studios/instructors to find the best match for you! Every instructor is different. I know at my studio I have my early-morning guy (he's a little more laid back) and my after-work girl (she's super high-energy and plays awesome hip-hop).
  • Mandi_Nichole1985
    Mandi_Nichole1985 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I just started spin classes and love them. I bought a year membership so I can go unlimited!