trying to get wedding ready

Options
Hey everyone, I am a momma of two toddlers and just recently got engaged so its seriously time for me to step it up on my fitness, would love to speak with other mommas on here or other women trying to get fit for their wedding...or really anyone that can help motivate me or needs motivation...I have always had a love hate relationship with my body ecspecially my hips/love handles its seems like no matter what I do those dang things wont go away lol and after having my boys my weight never went back to normal, before I had my first son I weighed 125 but now after having two boys I seem to be stuck around 145 give or take...and im only 5'2 so even a little weight looms heavier on me...very serious about getting fit so if you are too I would love to hear from you!!!! :)

Replies

• CYNTHIANELSON1
    CYNTHIANELSON1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and much success, you can do it. Stay encouraged....
  • juicysgot
    juicysgot Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey there. Congratulations and good luck with everything.
    I am a fitness trainer and I want you to know that food is the number one thing you should focus on for weight loss. I have been on a therapeutic diet for the past 3 months because I'm a cancer survivor. In that time I cut out ALL sugar! That means NO processed foods! Nothing from a box, jar, bottle, can, bag! Also cut out all dairy and meat. Eating ONLY organic fruits and veggies all day long. I'm eating organic due to the cancer, but if organic is too expensive, regular supermarket veggies and fruits will do.
    I promise that if you cut out sugar and dairy completely, you will see the weight drop off you in no time. I have lost 20lbs that I didn't know I had to lose.
    Keep in mind that fat doesn't actually make you fat. SUGAR makes you fat. I know you don't eat a lot of sugar, but our food is inundated with it, so cut out processed foods too and the weight will go! And FAST too!
    Hope this helps!
    All the best!!
    -Joycelyn
  • melduf
    melduf Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'1 so I feel your pain! My daughter will turn 2 in June. I've been married for 6 years but was recently able to get back into my wedding dress!! I log everyday and message friends who don't show up in a while. Feel free to add me :)
  • newerme88
    newerme88 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi ! I too am getting ready for my big day. Congrats my dear. Feel free to add me.