home page calories doesn't match diary page calories

Options
aeriellaa
aeriellaa Posts: 1 Member
my home page calories match the weight goal I set but I'm doing IIFYM so I set my own custom goals. The custom goals I set aren't matching up with my home screen goals. Suggestions?

Replies

• mhook760
    mhook760 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem and no idea how to fix it. I recently switched from custom goals back to guided and my diary page still shows the custom one i chose, while home page shows the guided.
  • enviedangel
    enviedangel Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I thought it was just me. On the PC it reflects my new guided plan but on my phone it shows my previous guided plan :/
  • sytar7
    sytar7 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I had this issue... waited just over a week and it was fixed. I think mine had something to do with the different devices i was using. I use fitbit flex and 2 different smartphones. Now the one smartphone lags behind the others by about a day if I make any changes.

My suggestion is just prepare for some mental math. good luck!
  • davert123
    davert123 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I wrote to mfp and they said they are aware of the problem and wil fix it - that was last week. IT can't be that difficult !!!!
  • ladytxn
    ladytxn Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Mine has been messed up like this for quite some time now. They released a statement saying it was fixed..... nope
  • deebomb3
    deebomb3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know how to sync so your friend can see your diary?
  • JuliBiGoolee
    JuliBiGoolee Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    So I think I'm having the same problem...7 years later!? My custom goals and the goals on the home page aren't the same