NEED HELP AND MOTIVATION HEARD THIS APP WAS AMAZING

Options
HI IM ASHLEY JUST STARTED DIETING AND GOT A GYM MEMBERSHIP NEED SOME MOTIVATION

Replies

• kmp327
    kmp327 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hey Ashley - I'm new too and looking for some weight loss buddies!
  • Vkoons3
    Vkoons3 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I have been on here a couple of weeks and this app is amazing it has helped me stay on track so much better than I normally do both of you can feel free to add me as a buddy!:wink:
  • booberj
    booberj Posts: 69
    Options
    I have been using this app as well for a couple of weeks and it really helps putting how many calories your eating in front of you if you use it honestly... you guys should add me as a friend I'll do what I can to keep you motivated
  • hairspray74
    hairspray74 Posts: 93
    Options
    you or anyone can add me!

you'll love it here, mfp is about food and friends! chosing better food choices and counting calories, and if you make a bad choice put it down, be honest with your diary, none of us have gavels and we don't judge, tomorrow after all is a new day! and add lots of friends because they help inspire, motivate, and support you! you or anyone can add me! I have lost 36 so far and still have about 40 to go, if I can do it you can too!
  • kmcgrath1
    kmcgrath1 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new too! I am already loving this app! I was on WWs and was staying within my "point" and following the program exactly and couldn't understand why I kept gaining...until this app!

Out of curiosity I plugged in a whole week's worth of food log and I was eating between 1700-2000 calories per day!!! Wow...talk about an eye opener! I am so excited about using this and seeing exactly what I am eating. I would love to add some friends for support too!
  • saf1971
    saf1971 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi I'm Syliva, I've been working out now for 2 months but I cant get the dieting down. Any advice on how I can change my eating habbits.
  • Ballybabe1
    Ballybabe1 Posts: 57
    Options
    Hi I am here 2 weeks so am new really ! Add me too as your buddy and we can all lose together !

Where can you get that app you are talking about, is there a link to it. Thanks alot.